Thank you to the developers and this community

Mike Fara

While it has been a tumultous task migrating two established forums into one new domain, and with Google reaching my throat and choking it aimlessly, I greatly appreciate the help and assistance of the staff here at XenForo as well as the contributors and members who have lended a hand in times of dire emergency. It has really been a new and exciting experience to move to this system and I'd like to thank you for what you have done in this regard to move the process along. Unfortunately, the jury is out on Google, revenue, and all of that. They have cut a butter knife into the loaf of bread that is my community until such a time as they, perhaps, re-examine what is going on. Links to my old site are still showing but are faithfully 301 redirecting to the new site, while my new site's index grows.

Unfortunately, a problem with the "Change of Address" tool in Webmaster Tools does not allow me to notify them of any change - it seems my new domain is blocked from using this feature, even though verification has occurred.

Nonetheless, these are problems that need to be solved on a local level, and I appreciate the guidance and privilege of having some world class support here before and after purchasing my license.

Kind regards,
Mike Fara

Spammy post. He's complaining about Google Webmasters Tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally spammy. He only replied so this thread with his name would link to his profile, and his profile links to his website.

I can't wait until XF adds the ability to fill out that field as a permission.

Reactions: DRE
Top Bottom