Thank you Kier, Ashley, Mike

Adam Howard

I know you guys likely have your work cut out for you. And with a new release now on display, you will likely have your critics.

But I wanted to take this opportunity and say, thank you for all the work you do and keep it up.

XenForo 1.0 seemingly came out of the wood work surprising many and XenForo 1.2, another milestone seems to continue to hold this true. A forum software like no other & only getting better.

And it's not a team of developers, not the Trojan Army, but rather just 3 guys doing the job right.

So thank you :)

Thanks also to Jake Bunce, Lawrence, Slavik, and Brogan for your continued effort in staffing the community, so that KAM can keep busy coding away at those late night hours :)

Last edited:
I know you guys likely have your work cut out for you. And with a new release now on display, you will likely have your critics.

But I wanted to take this opportunity and say, thank you for all the work you do and keep it up.

XenForo 1.0 seemingly came out of the wood work surprising many and XenForo 1.2, another milestone seems to continue to hold this true. A forum software like no other & only getting better.

And it's not team of developers, not the Trojan Army, but rather just 3 guys doing the job right.

So thank you :)

Thanks also to Jake Bunce, Lawrence, and Slavik for your continued effort in staffing the community, so that KAM can keep busy coding away at those late night hours :)

What about Brogan?!!!!! :p

Whatever my little squeaks of discontent on a few things, I wholeheartedly agree Adam and just as I did all through the shadows of 2012, now we're out in blazing sunshine, I love XF and totally admire KAM.

Congratulations guys on a magnificent recovery from crisis. Enjoy the good times you deserve.

Yeah as everyone else has said thank for all that ya do. Unlike the competitors ya actually listen to your customers and deliver the most awesome and amazing piece of forum software on the market. You guys rock and I look forward to being able to try 1.2 out for myself.

Top Bottom