Thank You Jake Bunce

Brent W

As far as I know you are not a paid employee to xenForo but you have an incredible knowledge of the software, spend an un godly amount of time on this forum helping customers and you do it with class, understanding and patience to the customers that come here seeking help.

I can't imagine how you do it but I am glad you do. So thanks and I hope you are able to stick around long enough to be rewarded fully for your time you have invested. :)

Props to Jake...he probably knows the answer. Also to Lawrence and Slavik. Thanks for keeping things straight around here.

Yes, he is continuing to play a major part in answering questions here, so duplicate or not, deserves another public "thanks" :)

Yes we owe a lot to Jake for his assistance.

I would also like to expand my thanks to Slavik and Lawerence for keeping this forum clean and fun to be at - even when you don't need support ;)

There can never be enough Jake Bunce tribute threads. Like brogan, he's holding this place together alone, without any help whatesoever, one man keeping the foundations together. I think had jake not shown his generosity and been a true helper of the community this place would have fallen apart when brogan (founder of xenforo) founder in the sense he built the foundations here, maintained it.

Not to mention he went out of his way to alert me of something which is a first for any staff member to do which I was very appreciative of. Most staff wouldn't have even bothered, cared but then I suspect jake bunce eats bacon which fuels that appetite in providing great support and helping others.

So a big thanks to Jake bunce and Brogan in my eyes the two staff members that actually do/did something around here.

I think Jake really enjoys helping other people, as well. And yes, thanks for all the help you do provide, Jake.
Even when he was with vB, Jake was one of the few people on their staff that I respected for how he interacted with the customers. He typically does all he can to give an answer the best he can and when he doesn't have an answer he usually tries to at least point the person in a direction they should be looking. When he came aboard XF I think a lot of people who knew him from before gave a big (y).

.. and, yes, it must be the bacon. :LOL:

Yep, Jake is indeed a "people" person. Very well suited for customer support, as Mike said, he genuinely likes helping people with no strings attached. Fine testament to his character. Thanks for all you do Jake, it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated! :)

Yep, Jake is indeed a "people" person. Very well suited for customer support, as Mike said, he genuinely likes helping people with no strings attached. Fine testament to his character. Thanks for all you do Jake, it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated! :)

It's just a pity there wasn't more staff at xenforo that are more like "jake" & now left "paul". Such a shame.

Even when he was with vB, Jake was one of the few people on their staff that I respected for how he interacted with the customers.
You know, I have never had to interact with Jake on a personal level, because by searching I would always find where he had provided other users with the answer I needed. Which says a lot about his level of assistance. But that also prevented me from ever extending my gratitude, as I finally did a couple days back.

Top Bottom