[TH] Trophies [Deleted]

Have you:
  • Added a trophy icon that shows up correctly in the help/trophies page?
  • Ensured that the trophy has actually been earned by the member in question?
  • Checked that the options in the UCP aren't ticked? (find these by visiting account/trophies when logged in as the member)
  • Rebuilt the trophy cache in the ACP after all the relevant settings are correct?

thanks Waindigo

#1 and 2 = yes (its me as I am the only member in my closed forum)
#3 - I am having a difficult time finding this. I take it the ucp is user control panel. I logged in and looked everywhere for account/trophies
this is the UCP below?

ucp.webp

thanks Waindigo

#1 and 2 = yes (its me as I am the only member in my closed forum)
#3 - I am having a difficult time finding this. I take it the ucp is user control panel. I logged in and looked everywhere for account/trophies
this is the UCP below?

View attachment 77866
You should have a Trophies tab in the account details page, have you got an old version of this add-on (I'm assuming you are up-to-date)

Can you PM me some log-on details for your site?

Here's my trophies page.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/help/trophies

Things look to be okay. Some of them are out of order because it orders by points awarded rather than grade of award.

Also, I have earned both Special Awards (very bottom of that trophy page), it says so in my personal Awards page but only the 'Hail Nephalem' one shows in the postbit on my posts. It's the same for a lot of members, they have 1 of those two showing only even though they have earned both special awards.

Very nice, the icons match the theme very nicely. I was wondering though, how were you able to make those awards based on number of thread views?

looks good, can you show a screenie and/or confirm I can upload an image for a trophy that will display beneath the username of a user :)

ehhmm....searching but cannot find it......how to strip some trophies someone did not earned legaly?
This is not currently possible, you would have to remove the entry from the database. I assume the trophy would just be credited back to them if they meet the relevant criteria.
looks good, can you show a screenie and/or confirm I can upload an image for a trophy that will display beneath the username of a user :)
This is currently possible.

After switching on of a plug-in notification messages ceased to work
Code:
Информация об ошибке
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(520) : eval()'d code:1
Сгенерирована пользователем: Неизвестная учётная запись, только что
Трассировка стэка
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Содержимое запроса
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(186) "http://xxxxx.xx/account/alerts-popup?&_xfRequestUri=%2Fforums%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1409706979%2C35376d96ed615e3433596fd174e6046363dbce12&_xfResponseType=json&_=1409707012157"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/forums/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1409706979,35376d96ed615e3433596fd174e6046363dbce12"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    ["_"] => string(13) "1409707012157"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

After switching on of a plug-in notification messages ceased to work
Code:
Информация об ошибке
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account' not found - library/XenForo/Application.php(520) :
Looks like you have some files missing, try uploading them again.

We had ******* - Credits 1.2.4 installed on our forum along with Trophies by Waindigo 1.0.5. We decided not to use the "credits" addon and uninstalled it. We are now getting a continuous error in our server logs:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: credits - library/Waindigo/UserCriteria/Listener/CriteriaUser.php:197
Generated By: Unknown Account, 40 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/Waindigo/UserCriteria/Listener/CriteriaUser.php(197): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/(HOME DIRECTORY)...', 197, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Waindigo_UserCriteria_Listener_CriteriaUser::criteriaUser('more_credits', Array, Array, false)
#2 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Helper/Criteria.php(399): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('criteria_user', Array)
#4 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Trophy.php(303): XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria('a:1:{i:0;a:2:{s...', false, Array)
#5 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/Model/Trophy.php(369): XenForo_Model_Trophy->updateTrophiesForUser(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Trophy.php(42): Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_Model_Trophy->updateTrophiesForUser(Array, Array, Array)
#7 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Trophy::runTrophyCheck(Array)
#8 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#10 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999940395355, '')
#11 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999940395355, '', false)
#12 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#13 /home/(HOME DIRECTORY)/(SITE URL)/upload/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#14 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "[URL]http://(SITE[/URL] URL)/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
  ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
  ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
  ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Delete... Close

Can someone recommend our next action?

(also posting this in the discussion thread for the ******* addon)

Last edited:
Can someone recommend our next action?

(also posting this in the discussion thread for the ******* addon)

Not sure if this will fix your issue.

I just installed fresh, all trophies worked, etc, then go to view alerts, nothing came up, started getting an error. I remembered one of his other add-ons that I fixed by adding the files of a previous version, and it worked.

If you installed fresh today, and its not working, go here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/trophies-by-waindigo.2220/history

Import the May 14 files (the one with 93 downloads), your errors should go away.

For whatever reason, a fresh install won't work. Adding those files allows it to work, so I assume something has been left out of this latest package.

I am getting the following error when uploading the add-on with xF 1.4

Code:
Callback Waindigo_Trophies_Listener_FileHealthCheck::fileHealthCheck is invalid (Invalid Class).

Any ideas on how to fix?

Edit: This is something with xenforo not removing awarded trophies with rebuild option. ^^
Heya, sure if this is one problem with this addon, or your user critearia addon.
The thing is, on tools we have the option to Rebuild Trophies, that is supposed to remove, recount, etc.. all trophies.

The thing is i had this trophy that was supposed to be awarded to people registered +365 days but by mistake i saved the trophy without the 365 number set, end up a lot of users got this trophy.

I changed back to 365, rebuild trophies option, and it did not remove the trophy from the users that do not meet that trophy requirements anymore.
Can you confirm me if this is a problem with Xenforo or this addon?

Last edited:
I can't speak for this add-on but trophies are not removed once awarded, even if members no longer meet the criteria.

You would need to delete the trophy.

Oh thanks @Brogan, that's why rebuild wasn't working, deleted and it's all fixed again. I hope now usergroup promotions of this mistake with the trophy criteria (based on points on my forum) are demoted. :)

Edit: It did, everything's perfect again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom