[TH] Resource Managers [Deleted]

@Waindigo

Just installed this great add-on. I would like specific categories listed in Classifieds and Articles but I see all the categories listed in Resources. I would like to remove Classifieds and Articles categories from main Resources. How do I do that?
Thank you

@Waindigo - I seem to be missing the "upload resource" button. It just disappeared overnight. Has this happened to anyone before? Any ideas on where to start looking?

yours looks like thismissing-resource-upload.webp

and mine looks like this:

missing.webp

Sounds like a permissions issue. Check that you have given yourself the appropriate permissions.

Anything written in the resources I've created end up in the regular resource manager too. I've tried to override it with settings but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Anything written in the resources I've created end up in the regular resource manager too. I've tried to override it with settings but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?
What do you mean by 'anything written?'. In the options for each resource manager you can choose which categories to have, there is also an additional option to disable the regular resources tab, are these not functioning correctly on your site?

Are the language files for Classifieds and Articles still good for this addon? How do I install them so I'd be able to use different Resource "hubs"?

Are the language files for Classifieds and Articles still good for this addon? How do I install them so I'd be able to use different Resource "hubs"?
They may be slightly out of date as they are no longer being maintained, but should be mostly fine.

Install the language as normal, and then select the language for your resource manager as below:
2-png.64473

Thanks for your quick response and feedback.

However I've never installed a language in to Xenforo and in the instruction for these language files it says to chose to write over the Default language and that doesn't make sense to me.

@Waindigo
Is it possible to add description for each of the Resource Managers
similar to in Forums. If there was one Resources it's self explanatory but with 3-4 Resource Manager(s), description would be great!!

Even for categories we can add description but somehow can't add description to this really great add-on.

Thanks a lot!
upload_2014-11-16_21-20-21.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom