[TH] Resource Managers [Deleted]

Sorry, I don't quite follow. Could the next release possibly incorporate this feature?
Most of our add-ons are developed for a particular client who kindly allows us to release them for the XenForo community (people like you) to use. Our client did not have a requirement for the position of the tab to be moved, so this feature is not yet included in the add-on and there are no plans to incorporate this feature.

Our add-ons are open source, but they are not free and we are running a business. If you would like a feature to be added in this add-on and you are not currently making any contribution (i.e., through paying for a commercial license or by becoming one of our premium members), then we ask that you make a small contribution. Alternatively, please feel free to get another coder (or code yourself) to extend our add-on to add this feature.

Most of our add-ons are developed for a particular client who kindly allows us to release them for the XenForo community (people like you) to use. Our client did not have a requirement for the position of the tab to be moved, so this feature is not yet included in the add-on and there are no plans to incorporate this feature.

Our add-ons are open source, but they are not free and we are running a business. If you would like a feature to be added in this add-on and you are not currently making any contribution (i.e., through paying for a commercial license or by becoming one of our premium members), then we ask that you make a small contribution. Alternatively, please feel free to get another coder (or code yourself) to extend our add-on to add this feature.

Fair enough. :p

For some reason when I attempt to upgrade my existing Resource Managers from 1.0.6a to 1.0.7 it says the one I am attempting to upgrade to is an older version.

For some reason when I attempt to upgrade my existing Resource Managers from 1.0.6a to 1.0.7 it says the one I am attempting to upgrade to is an older version.
Thanks for the heads up. I've replaced the add-on file. Please re-download.

how do we create a search box that only searches a particular RM instance? I'm trying to modify a template and can't find the proper syntax to make it work.

thanks!

This is not currently possible. Please PM me if this is something you would be interested in contributing towards.

How to hide Classified Cat in Resouces
VtyDs4i.png

i tried to change the url categories/shops.1/ to shops.1/ with route filter application. but it doesnt work. Is there any why to change the url address? i want to remove the 'categories' from the urls.

I ask only, if Waindigo can include a way to choose another option for the default tab as the 4 he has in the settings yet. For a RM as a wiki, its not the best way to list the wiki resources/items by last_update. I think its better to sort by title.

This is what my resource above do - and it will be just fine, if this will be included in the add-on "Resource Managers" from Waindigo.

Edit: thanks to Waindigo for the answer (PN)

Last edited:
As i say it above bevor - i have the resource manager. But i dont understand what this point at the settings will do. I think my english is not god enove ... ;) So i would happy if every one can say what this setting will do. :)

Top Bottom