[TH] Resource Icons [Deleted]

How can we make this addon responsive? I changed the size of icons, but on mobile phones, the icons are too large.

Good add-on but would be great if this applies only to non-responsive design. Bigger icons are not good for mobile as they mess up everything.

If this Add-on can only be applied to a particular STYLE instead of master, we can pick mobile style for smaller icons.

@Waindigo
Is it possible add a conditional statement to show 1/2 size icon for responsive design. (both width and height divided by 2). As
you can see from other messages,icons are not good for mobile devices and would like smaller icons while keeping larger for desktop.
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">

<xen:else />

</xen:if>
Appreciate suggestions as I am trying find which template I should modify.

Where do I need to change the options? It still only shows below in the options.

Is the upload correct version?? Thank you!
View attachment 97319
It is in style properties. Go to Appearance -> Styles, select your style and edit for each of your styles. I did it this way because you may need different values for each of your styles.

@Jake B. with ImageMagick enable in Attachment options, I get this error on icon upload, could this be fixed please?

Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Image_ImageMagick_Pecl::resizeCanvas()

Code:
Error Info

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Image_ImageMagick_Pecl::resizeCanvas() - library/Waindigo/ResourceIcons/Extend/XenResource/Model/Resource.php:68

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "http://www.domain.com/resources/iphone.3/icon"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/resources/iphone_3/icon"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}