[TH] Reactions Plus [Deleted]

We have this error:

• InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'th_reactplus_hide_thread' on XF:Thread[259144]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:194
  • Generiert von: sam25
  • 16. Dezember 2019 um 14:02
Stack-Trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(106): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('th_reactplus_hi...')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s2/public/thread_list_macros.php(23): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('th_reactplus_hi...')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(706): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Snog\Doodle\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s2/public/whats_new_posts.php(226): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('thread_list_mac...', 'item', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(706): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Snog\Doodle\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s2/public/whats_new_posts.php(367): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('whats_new_posts', 'results', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1320): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Snog\Doodle\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('whats_new_posts', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:WhatsNew\\Pos...', 'public:whats_ne...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#13 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}
Status der Anfrage
array(4) {
["url"] => string(34) "/community/whats-new/posts/367796/"
["referrer"] => string(65) "https://www.xxx.de/community/whats-new/posts/367796/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

We are getting the following error when attempting to import the 2.0 Reactions into Reactions Plus. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Attachments

• importerror.webp
    importerror.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 15
Hi Guys

I installed Reactions plus in my XF2.1 forum and import reactions with the importer from my XF2.0 version, everything went good except that my icons are too big in the backend and in the front end. I try to edit each reaction to modify the size in the display options menu like it has been said in this topic by other member but the menu "Display Options" and the others are unaccessible.
Can someone tell me What is the problem ?

Thanks !
1581279515783.png

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I installed Reactions plus in my XF2.1 forum and import reactions with the importer from my XF2.0 version, everything went good except that my icons are too big in the backend and in the front end. I try to edit each reaction to modify the size in the display options menu like it has been said in this topic by other member but the menu "Display Options" and the others are unaccessible.
Can someone tell me What is the problem ?

Thanks !
View attachment 218149
I received a ticket from you yesterday on this issue as I left you a response. Will communicate with you there.

Hi Guys,

Please

Still the same issue :
And I do exactly everything like it must be done.
  • Updated to XF 2.1.7
  • Installed Reactions Plus
  • Imported all reactions with the importer from reactions in my old XF2.0
  • Rebuilt all caches concerns by reactions
And still don't have the same reactions received and given in the old and new widget.

I'm going crazy. Please Help

Old Reaction Widget
1582100127871.webp

New Reaction Plus Widget (order differs but same reaction merged at the importation)
1582100244686.webp

Was curious if anyone had a good idea on how to import reactions/likes from another source if it is simple? I used two different products for voting on posts in vBulletin. On any post you could either upvote or downvote it, that is all. The original plugin I used was "HelpfulAnswers" that I chopped up a bit to work the way I wanted. Is what I would like to do is find a way to get that data into my XF now for historical purposes.

Here is an example of the data:
1582151211957.webp
Post ID = same on XF
Thread ID = same on XF
User ID = ID of user who gave the reaction
yesno = 1 for upvote, 0 for downvote.

...so it should be pretty straight up I would think but I definitely need help as I can't even find an example to start off of :-/

I'm willing to pay somebody who would be willing to do this as well. The other plugin is a bit more complicated but is the Dragonbyte-Tech one.

Hi Guys,

Please

Still the same issue :
And I do exactly everything like it must be done.
  • Updated to XF 2.1.7
  • Installed Reactions Plus
  • Imported all reactions with the importer from reactions in my old XF2.0
  • Rebuilt all caches concerns by reactions
And still don't have the same reactions received and given in the old and new widget.

I'm going crazy. Please Help

Old Reaction Widget
View attachment 218759

New Reaction Plus Widget (order differs but same reaction merged at the importation)
View attachment 218760
Believe you have a ticket created with us on this already. Someone from our team will be in contact soon.
Was curious if anyone had a good idea on how to import reactions/likes from another source if it is simple? I used two different products for voting on posts in vBulletin. On any post you could either upvote or downvote it, that is all. The original plugin I used was "HelpfulAnswers" that I chopped up a bit to work the way I wanted. Is what I would like to do is find a way to get that data into my XF now for historical purposes.

Here is an example of the data:
View attachment 218806
Post ID = same on XF
Thread ID = same on XF
User ID = ID of user who gave the reaction
yesno = 1 for upvote, 0 for downvote.

...so it should be pretty straight up I would think but I definitely need help as I can't even find an example to start off of :-/

I'm willing to pay somebody who would be willing to do this as well. The other plugin is a bit more complicated but is the Dragonbyte-Tech one.
Please create a ticket on themehouse.com as our team might be able to help you out with this project. You can do so here.

I am unable to install this addon. Does it make calls to check the license? Because i am unable to install it on my dev domain. Do i need to update it in the control panel? And i noticed that your site themehouse is down. right now.

Last edited:
I am unable to install this addon. Does it make calls to check the license? Because i am unable to install it on my dev domain. Do i need to update it in the control panel? And i noticed that your site themehouse is down. right now.
ThemeHouse.com is now back online; will you please create a ticket on our support portal so our team can have a look? :)

Instead of a plain vanilla Reaction Score, how can we see if how much Positive, Negative, Neutral rating has member received? Can we add it to the postbit and member profile? If yes, where is this setting?

Instead of a plain vanilla Reaction Score, how can we see if how much Positive, Negative, Neutral rating has member received? Can we add it to the postbit and member profile? If yes, where is this setting?
You are able to use the following widgets: Top content widget which allows you to display top reacted content by rating points or the member reaction list which allows you to show the reactions a user has given which can be viewed on their profile page. These are explained within the widgets section of [TH] Reactions Plus documentation.

Is there a way to limit the number of reaction a user can give?
maximum reactions per day.
one can give maximum 5 reaction to a user. then he has to give reactions to 10 other people before giving back to the first person.

Is there a way to limit the number of reaction a user can give?
maximum reactions per day.
one can give maximum 5 reaction to a user. then he has to give reactions to 10 other people before giving back to the first person.
Do you mean like limiting a specific reaction or all reactions?

Do you mean like limiting a specific reaction or all reactions?
specific is better
But actually have to limit the number of reaction A can give to B to stop abusing the reactions
not A's total reaction limit.

Last edited:
Hi all - first of all thanks to ThemeHouse for this wonderful add-on.

Fairly sure this will need to be a custom development request but here goes:

We sometimes do contests on our forum. One way we have considered determining the winners is by seeing how many positive reactions they receive within a given contest forum or thread.

I wonder if there is an easy way to get reports such as:
  • List of users who received the most react of type [x] in node [y] during time period [YYYY-MM-DD] through [YYYY-MM-DD]
  • List of users who received the most react of type [x] in thread [y] during time period [YYYY-MM-DD] through [YYYY-MM-DD]
  • List of users who earned the most reaction score points in node [y] during time period [YYYY-MM-DD] through [YYYY-MM-DD]
  • List of users who earned the most reaction score points in thread [y] during time period [YYYY-MM-DD] through [YYYY-MM-DD]
Example of each:

Here are the five users who received the most "Love" reacts in the "Classical Artists" node (and children nodes) from 2020-06-01 through 2020-06-15:
  • user1 received 47 "Love" reactions
  • user2 received 41 "Love" reactions
  • user3 received 36 "Love" reactions
  • user4 received 33 "Love" reactions
  • user5 received 29 "Love" reactions
Here are the five users who received the most "Wow" reacts in the "Nicolas Poussin" thread from 2020-06-01 through 2020-06-15:
  • user1 received 51 "Wow" reactions
  • user2 received 39 "Wow" reactions
  • user3 received 32 "Wow" reactions
  • user4 received 28 "Wow" reactions
  • user5 received 26 "Wow" reactions
Here are the five users who earned the most reaction points in the "Comedians" node from 2020-06-01 through 2020-06-15:
  • user1 received 110 reaction points
  • user2 received 98 reaction points
  • user3 received 65 reaction points
  • user4 received 43 reaction points
  • user5 received 19 reaction points
Here are the five users who earned the most reaction points in the "Jerry Seinfeld" thread from 2020-06-01 through 2020-06-15:
  • user1 received 48 reaction points
  • user2 received 43 reaction points
  • user3 received 41 reaction points
  • user4 received 39 reaction points
  • user5 received 24 reaction points
While it would be helpful in the back end (ACP) ideally it would be visible to users, like a running tally or widgets we could show on contest pages to help spur competition.

There may be something like this that already exists and we missed it in our searches. So I thought the best place to start would be here.

Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom