[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

@Tasanar do you have a ticket? If so Im sure a dev can look at that specific issue tomorrow am

Can I ban individual users from using this feature?
Or is the only way creating a usergroup without the permissions and adding them individually to it?
Usergroup is probably what you would want here.

eta: ninja'd

It'll extend the built in functionality and add on top of it rather than being an alternative

As part of this effort, I'm assuming you'll be working on a solution to import the ratings from this plugin's database tables to the xenforo ones?

Can you please consider doing a CLI for this interface? I have over 2 million ratings on my board and our last import from Post Ratings caused a lot of issues because we could only do it through the browser.

Thank you

As part of this effort, I'm assuming you'll be working on a solution to import the ratings from this plugin's database tables to the xenforo ones?

Yep, of course

Can you please consider doing a CLI for this interface? I have over 2 million ratings on my board and our last import from Post Ratings caused a lot of issues because we could only do it through the browser.

Any importer built using XF2's import framework supports CLI, so no issues there :)

Just for posterity, we'll be renaming this to Reactions Plus after we update it to 2.1.
Is there a difference with this add on and the core version from Xenforo @Mike Creuzer? The sad news is, all the info from the original add on I had on Xenforo 1.5 from Post ratings has been deleted when I uninstalled all of my add ons before upgrading to 2.0 recently. My members love this feature, but if there is something additional that yours offers outside of the core reactions coming soon I may be interested. Thanks.

No official ETA as of yet but soon to come! :)

I upgraded to 2.1 and since the add-on is not compatible I disabled it. Now clicking on latest activity tab in user profile is not working, it shows Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

• TypeError: Argument 3 passed to XF\Template\Templater::fnReaction() must be of the type array, integer given
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:3089
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Nov 23, 2018 at 10:13 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnReaction(Object(XF\Template\Templater), true, 2, 'newsfeed')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(914): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/news_feed_item_post_react.php(17): XF\Template\Templater->fn('reaction', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1293): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(102): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('news_feed_item_...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(80): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\NewsFeed->render()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(977): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/news_feed_macros.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed), 'render', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(693): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/news_feed_macros.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_item', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(693): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/member_latest_activity.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_row', Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1293): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('member_latest_a...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Member\\Lates...', 'public:member_l...', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#20 src/XF/App.php(2155): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(389): XF\App->run()
#22 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#23 {main}

I upgraded to 2.1 and since the add-on is not compatible I disabled it. Now clicking on latest activity tab in user profile is not working, it shows Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

• TypeError: Argument 3 passed to XF\Template\Templater::fnReaction() must be of the type array, integer given
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:3089
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Nov 23, 2018 at 10:13 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->fnReaction(Object(XF\Template\Templater), true, 2, 'newsfeed')
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(914): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/news_feed_item_post_react.php(17): XF\Template\Templater->fn('reaction', Array, true)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1293): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(102): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('news_feed_item_...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(80): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\NewsFeed->render()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(977): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/news_feed_macros.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed), 'render', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(693): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/news_feed_macros.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_item', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(693): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s10/public/member_latest_activity.php(34): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('news_feed_macro...', 'feed_row', Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1293): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('member_latest_a...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(418): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Member\\Lates...', 'public:member_l...', Array)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(360): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#20 src/XF/App.php(2155): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(389): XF\App->run()
#22 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#23 {main}

That’s because there is a template function in the addon that no longer exists because you’ve disabled the addon. Unfortunately nothing that can really be done about this wothout deleting data from the database manually

That’s because there is a template function in the addon that no longer exists because you’ve disabled the addon. Unfortunately nothing that can really be done about this wothout deleting data from the database manually

The add-on doesn't function properly when enabled. Im guessing it has something to do with the add-on being incompatible with the XF 2.1 so that is why Im keeping it disabled.

Yes, it doesn’t support 2.1 yet as 2.1 includes reactions functionality. Our addon has a template function that is called from one of the templates, however, due to the way Xf works that function no longer exists when you disable the addon

I kind of want to purchase this, but considering this functionality is coming with 2.1, what will set yours apart?

I checked out the FAQ about the 'thtrending_positive_rating_count' error then did the rebuild on Rebuild add-on colums, and it's still appearing. Is there any solution? I installed Resource Manager and Media gallery after installing reactions and it seems like I'm totally stuck. Thanks.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'thtrending_positive_rating_count' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 160
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1403
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1135
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 269
XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Last edited:
I checked out the FAQ about the 'thtrending_positive_rating_count' error then did the rebuild on Rebuild add-on colums, and it's still appearing. Is there any solution? I installed Resource Manager and Media gallery after installing reactions and it seems like I'm totally stuck. Thanks.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'thtrending_positive_rating_count' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 160
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1403
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1135
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 269
XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13
Hello, try to reinstall Trending again to see if this might fix it? If not go ahead and create a ticket with us so we can take a deeper look! ;)

The import from my XF v1 site using Luke's Likes System has completely screwed up everything and my users are complaining.

Here is an example of before and after import totals:
View attachment 170189

Here is an example of the Likes totals in my menu drop down showing only 42 Likes:
View attachment 170190

Did you ever solve this problem? I have imported my data, but it doesn't appear in the profiles or anywhere. The likes appear to be on the posts, but not displayed as totals.

Also, I imported my data twice because I thought there was an issue with the first import, and now upon inspection I have duplicates of every old reaction. I opened a ticket on Tuesday but I guess they've been a bit busy to work on this one, hoping someone else figured this out.

Notice it says I have received 0 disagree reations, but I have over two pages of them and most have a duplicate.

Okay, after trying several options, this rebuild finally worked. It was not under Tools, it is on the Reaction ACP tab:

My only problem now, is all the duplicates.

Top Bottom