[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

These are some great suggestions! We designed for the most commonly used emojis but knew that the iconset could be expanded upon. If anyone else has any suggestions for additional reactions, please post them.

We'll gather a list and update the add-on within reason of course ;)
Now see that is awesome support coming from this company. Glad they are creating content for us!

Great suggestion, will add the moderation features and some more custom reactions @nikkiradloff is designing to next release.

Can you provide a GIF of the animation? :)

Certainly! There are two, and we may add more. @kylerc wrote some custom animation helpers using some calculus from high school, he was a bit too excited lol

Slide up:

slide up.gif

What I am really missing here is weighting. Surely a rating for 'Spam', 'Flaming' or 'Rude' has more weight than 'bad spelling'.

Yep, we're on it. You can define your own, but we'll add these in (disabled) by default.

Could you clarify this bit please? 12 months; $20 yearly renewal (or indefinitely with active subscription) An active subscription to what?

Does it mean this? https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/subscribe/addons So for $100/year we get access to ALL Themehouse addons?

I'm a bit confused as in the UI.X thread @Mike Creuzer did a breakdown of the value of your upcoming Pro package but included the "normal price" cost of all the component addons separately.

Considering you can get all of them for $100/year, wasn't that a bit misleading? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

$100/year seems excellent value but just a bit confused by the parallel discussions.

Wanted to address all of these directly. I hope these bullet points help organize the model clearly:

1. I said $40+ in UI.X Pro, we decided to go a bit cheaper on it since we want as many people to give it a try as possible, making it more affordable hopefully will help if not just a bit
  2. Here are the main ways you can purchase:
    1. You can buy the add-on with a year of support an updates - $35 (next year is discounted at I believe $20)
    2. You can by a subscription, which you can cancel at anytime for $99.95/yr or $14.95/mo - cancelling just means no support or updates. We see people cancel and then re-sub whenever they need updates or need official support, we don't have any limitations on this. But annual is discounted around 33%.
    3. You can get this included in UI.X Pro (eventually). UI.X Pro is more of a package which contains a bunch of premium add-ons, setup, a quick custom theme, and of course the best UI framework we could build in all the years we've been doing theming. I don't have a price on this, but it will be somewhere around $250-$400 or something. But of course there is labor in this, so thats why its more expensive.
  3. Yes, the add-on plan gives you access to ALL add-ons (XenForo 1 and XenForo 2). The theme one includes all XF1 and XF2 themes as well.
Hope this helps but happy to answer any other questions.

Yep but in the other thread @Mike Creuzer was listing the benefits of the "Pro" license and listed all the addon prices individually which made it sound like this didn't apply for those addons. If this still applies it's a bit misleading to list them individually in the other thread.
I don't quite understand what this means. Why can I not list them individually exactly?

Yes, the add-on plan gives you access to ALL add-ons (XenForo 1 and XenForo 2). The theme one includes all XF1 and XF2 themes as well.

Thanks!

To be 100% clear, this would include the Trending Content addon that you mentioned would be part of the Pro package? And any future addons?

So $100/year and we get continued use (and updates) of all current and future Themehouse addons?

Yep but in the other thread @Mike Creuzer was listing the benefits of the "Pro" license and listed all the addon prices individually which made it sound like this didn't apply for those addons. If this still applies it's a bit misleading to list them individually in the other thread.
oh i see what you are saying. To be honest i was not planning on moving to X2, but if this package is true and other developers have good pricing for their add-ons, I will reconsider reinvesting into X2. I actually really like what ThemeHouse is doing tho. I 've been really looking at their add-ons and they have been listening to the community for years because out of the box they have all you want in a add-on. So yeah I would get a yearly subscription to have awesome add-ons to go into X2 with.

I don't quite understand what this means. Why can I not list them individually exactly?

Sorry I meant by listing them individually you were suggesting the Pro package had $200+ worth of addons in it. The most your addons could be valued at is $100 isn't it? As you can get them all for that?

Don't get me wrong eithert $100 looks like EXCELLENT value, I'm tempted to subscribe even if we don't need all the addons right now.

Sorry I meant by listing them individually you were suggesting the Pro package had $200+ worth of addons in it. The most your addons could be valued at is $100 isn't it? As you can get them all for that?

We are including at least 1 hour of setup and customization. ie we do your node grid, insert your logo, color scheme, make some improvements to customize it for your industry or niche, etc. plus trending installation and installation of all add-ons or themes as well. As I mentioned a majority of the cost, or around half or so, is in the custom service provided, not necessarily the cost of the add-ons themselves. Plus the annual versions would be included, not the subscription. So you get updates and support for one year as opposed to one month.

Thanks!

To be 100% clear, this would include the Trending Content addon that you mentioned would be part of the Pro package? And any future addons?

So $100/year and we get continued use (and updates) of all current and future Themehouse addons?

The Trending one is special since we aren't sure yet if we will release it as a stand-alone add-on or not, since it requires special setup on the server. It'll probably be pushed as a service, not an add-on (though it uses an add-on, if we released it as is some people would struggle to install it who aren't sysadmins).

Simple as, yep!

Are we able to define the opening icon? For example, right now it appears as a heart, can we change that?

Top Bottom