[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

I wish in the postbit, i could just show only positive reaction. I deleted neutral and bad ones, but have 750 0 0; could you fix that as a simple display fix? Not all of us enjoy negativity on the forum; it bashes certain members.

This should work depending on which display you are using, adding to your extra.less template

Bar Display

CSS:
.react_bar_segment.react_bar_negative, .react_bar_segment.react_bar_neutral {
    display: none;
}

Text Display

CSS:
.reacts_total_text__reactionType--neutral, .reacts_total_text__reactionType--negative, .reacts_total_text .reacts_total_text__reactionType::after {
}

Percentage Display

CSS:
.reacts_total_perc__reactionType--neutral, .reacts_total_perc__reactionType--negative, .reacts_total_perc .reacts_total_perc__reactionType::after {
}

Last edited:
Bug: More than one reaction can be set per user per post from (at least) mobile.
Steps to reproduce:
  1. Select a post on mobile,
  2. press and hold the reactions button to open the pop-up menu,
  3. rapidly tap two different reactions of different types
  4. The reactions list will display one reaction.
  5. Open the "Show all"
  6. *Sometimes* more than one reaction will be listed
Suggestion: add a uniqueness constraint in the table definition CONSTRAINT UC_Reaction UNIQUE (post_id,user_id)

This should work depending on which display you are using, adding to your extra.less template

Bar Display

CSS:
.react_bar_segment.react_bar_negative, .react_bar_segment.react_bar_neutral {
}

Text Display

CSS:
.reacts_total_text__reactionType--neutral, .reacts_total_text__reactionType--negative, .reacts_total_text .reacts_total_text__reactionType::after {
}

Percentage Display

CSS:
.reacts_total_perc__reactionType--neutral, .reacts_total_perc__reactionType--negative, .reacts_total_perc .reacts_total_perc__reactionType::after {
}

Thank you!

Bug: More than one reaction can be set per user per post from (at least) mobile.
Steps to reproduce:
  1. Select a post on mobile,
  2. press and hold the reactions button to open the pop-up menu,
  3. rapidly tap two different reactions of different types
  4. The reactions list will display one reaction.
  5. Open the "Show all"
  6. *Sometimes* more than one reaction will be listed
Suggestion: add a uniqueness constraint in the table definition CONSTRAINT UC_Reaction UNIQUE (post_id,user_id)
I am able to reproduce this as well, thanks for the report! :)

@Dalton Prock There may be a problem with reactions and queries running if threads are not associated with user (Rss threads)

64 Queries with reactions running:

1526996797728.webp
12 when disabled:

1526996857022.webp

Very disappointed, Great updated with added previous bug Moderator edit not aligned under reactions. This issue fixed in 1.0.11 Patch Level 1 then re-added this bug in 1.0.12? I think one developer fix bug then other developer add bug in next version?

Still are not fixed, If enabled Always Show Secondary Trigger then Default reaction should not be open popup because its will be direct take action. only Always Show Secondary Trigger will be show popup when enabled.

ScreenShot00080.webp

Very disappointed, Great updated with added previous bug Moderator edit not aligned under reactions. This issue fixed in 1.0.11 Patch Level 1 then re-added this bug in 1.0.12? I think one developer fix bug then other developer add bug in next version?

Still are not fixed, If enabled Always Show Secondary Trigger then Default reaction should not be open popup because its will be direct take action. only Always Show Secondary Trigger will be show popup when enabled.

View attachment 176111
Thats not happening on our local version. Im not sure. Tagging some devs.

When i change Maximum amount of reactions per day: from Unlimited to 10 (or any number) for Registered usergroup only 10 reactions can be made from all users in that group and then reaction button will disappear for everyone.

Shouldn't this be 10 reaction for user and not 10 reactions for entire usergroup?

Again, I've asked but no reaction, but can you build into the postbit display to only show if you want positive numbers to show? The bar i turned off because it looks super green all the time, but the number display works well.

1527031416258.webp

Last edited:
Again, I've asked but no reaction, but can you build into the postbit display to only show if you want positive numbers to show? The bar i turned off because it looks super green all the time, but the number display works well.

View attachment 176120

Just double checked to be sure, and you are able to delete default reaction types now assuming there are no reactions associated with that type

Top Bottom