[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

I also saw one of these today, right after the update:

• ErrorException: Template error: Template public:news_feed_item_conversation_message_react is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:582
  • Generated by: Jason
  • Mar 29, 2018 at 1:47 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/path/publi...', 582, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(582): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(537): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'news_feed_item_...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1247): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'news_feed_item_...')
#4 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/React/AbstractHandler.php(369): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('news_feed_item_...', Array)
#5 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Entity/ReactedContent.php(83): ThemeHouse\Reactions\React\AbstractHandler->render(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent))
#6 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent->render()
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(938): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/threact_member_reactions.php(45): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent), 'render', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('threact_member_...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('ThemeHouse\\Reac...', 'public:threact_...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(51) "/members/jason.1/reactions?type=given&reaction_id=2"
["referrer"] => string(36) "https://www.sitename.com/members/jason.1/"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["type"] => string(5) "given"
["reaction_id"] => string(1) "2"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Definitely don't want to reinstall, you can resolve the one issue by going to Add-ons and clicking the dropdown next to reactions and clicking "Rebuild add-on". But, I'll have a 1.0.10 Patch Level 1 released in just a few minutes as there is definitely an issue with pagination :)

Having a look into that error as well

OK.

Pagination is displaying, but there is a problem with the code.

Here's what happens.

Say I click on my "sandwich" icon (which reads there should be 6 it will display). Instead of showing me 6 sandwich reactions I've received, it shows me ONE then shows pagination of 6 pages. ;) Each page contains one. ;)

OK.

Pagination is displaying, but there is a problem with the code.

Here's what happens.

Say I click on my "sandwich" icon (which reads there should be 6 it will display). Instead of showing me 6 sandwich reactions I've received, it shows me ONE then shows pagination of 6 pages. ;) Each page contains one. ;)

I this issue, do you find with new update release which was posted 7 minutes before your post.

Fatal error: Call to a member function canView() on null in /public_html/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/React/AbstractHandler.php on line 357

When clicking on reaction list.

Another issue is pagination.

Version: ThemeHouse-Reactions-1.0.10_Patch_Level_1

uploaded a fix for the pagination, sorry looks like something had gotten reverted incorrectly. Can't replicate the error @ALMUSA reported, so will have to dig into that a bit more tomorrow morning -- but I should be able to get a patch for that out as well :)

Just a quick note, the totals and pagination are working correctly.

However, I noticed something... If you click this link (use your test account), you'll notice it shows 17 times "disagree" was GIVEN by me (which is what it shows in the profile sidebar stats) BUT, why do every one of them look identical? If you see the actual post, you'll see just one of those given by me to a post.

Any thoughts, @Jake B. ?

Last edited:
@Jake B. Definitely quite a few bugs with the new clickable likes... You'll want to register an account on my site and I'll upgrade the account for you, and you can visit my profile and click on the various choices and see what happens. ;)

uploaded a fix for the pagination, sorry looks like something had gotten reverted incorrectly. Can't replicate the error @ALMUSA reported, so will have to dig into that a bit more tomorrow morning -- but I should be able to get a patch for that out as well :)

It shows that I have received 7 negative ratings when those rating where actually removed long time go. So removing the ratings doesn't seem to have an affect on the widget. When I click on the those 7 ratings (already removed from content) I get the message

Fatal error: Call to a member function canView() on null in /home/public_html/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/React/AbstractHandler.php on line 357

Reaction count show in thread list are not showing correctly in mobile browser. Need improvement update or hide for mobile browser.

ScreenshotCapture_2018_04_01_07_49_27_304.webp

ScreenshotCapture_2018_04_01_07_50_13_589.webp

It shows that I have received 7 negative ratings when those rating where actually removed long time go. So removing the ratings doesn't seem to have an affect on the widget. When I click on the those 7 ratings (already removed from content) I get the message

Fatal error: Call to a member function canView() on null in /home/public_html/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/React/AbstractHandler.php on line 357

Could you elaborate on what exactly you mean by "removing the rating"? Did you actually delete the reaction, or what are you referring to exactly? That error indicates that the content for the reaction was deleted but the reaction is still remaining (I believe this has already been fixed, but I'll double check)

Im not able to get the Hide post after X negitve reaction?

That hasn't been implemented yet. It'll be in the change log when it has

Reaction count show in thread list are not showing correctly in mobile browser. Need improvement update or hide for mobile browser.

View attachment 172472

View attachment 172473

We'll look into this as well

This MIGHT be related to my Social Groups add-on, I'm not sure if @ALMUSA has that installed or not. But, another user reported the similar error earlier today and I've posted an update to my add-on to take care of the problem. It was happening in a sub-forum of a group.

Top Bottom