[TH] Post Comments [Deleted]

Nevermind - I was doing it wrong and Replying to the message thinking that it would show up as a comment. I am seeing the Reply button because I'm an admin. I assume other members will not see the Reply button, only the original thread author will? That way they Comment on the messages instead of Replying?

@Dalton Prock any idea how to set permissions so that everyone, including non-registered viewers can see all 'approved' comments on all posts? I haven't been able to achieve this. The best I have been able to do is set it so that the post author and the person commenting can view the comments. Everyone else can only see the comment count but cannot view the actual comments.

Last edited:
@Dalton Prock any idea how to set permissions so that everyone, including non-registered viewers can see all 'approved' comments on all posts? I haven't been able to achieve this. The best I have been able to do is set it so that the post author and the person commenting can view the comments. Everyone else can only see the comment count but cannot view the actual comments.
I would suggest that you enable the setting "View all post comments" for the unregistered user group to see if that helps?

I would suggest that you enable the setting "View all post comments" for the unregistered user group to see if that helps?
That worked... I didn't see that permission setting down in the Moderator options, as it didn't seem like a Moderator-like permission. Thanks!

Are you kidding? My site has been using this for a long time and we had thousands and thousand of comments and they are now just gone??
We don't have the ability to remotely delete it from your board, nor would we want to - we've only deleted the resource listing from the website here. You can keep using it for as long as you wish (although all of our XF1 addons have been unsupported for some time).

Top Bottom