[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I added imageIcon as a test class in the forum icon class box,
Then I entered this in my extra.less
Code:
.imageIcon
{background: #ffffff url("http://cornholemart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/cornhole-rule-violations.jpg") no-repeat fixed center;}
And I get a blank space.

I tried the same thing in the page class also and also the cache refresh.

For mobile the nodes grid is still active and just makes things look like it’s crammed together. Is there a way or you could add to the addon if the responsive view is active it won’t use the node grid?

Last edited:
For mobile the nodes grid is still active and just makes things look like it’s crammed together. Is there a way or you could add to the addon if the responsive view is active it won’t use the node grid?
This is not intended behavior, as in it's supposed to do as you are requesting. Did you make any changes to any of the default grid settings?

Yeah, we wanted to two columns in one of our catagories, because of the way we have everything laid out. That could be the issue. But I didn’t change the default node settings

Yeah, we wanted to two columns in one of our catagories, because of the way we have everything laid out. That could be the issue. But I didn’t change the default node settings
You may need to set min width (to something like 300px). That way they never get smaller then that. If you still have issues post a screenshot and I can see if I see anything funny.

Can you add a option where we can disable the custom icon functionality and use the rest of the add on.

Can you add a option where we can disable the custom icon functionality and use the rest of the add on.

It won't apply any icons unless you set them, if the template modification is causing issues you can try disabling it in Appearance -> Template Modifications

It won't apply any icons unless you set them, if the template modification is causing issues you can try disabling it in Appearance -> Template Modifications

Great so now I just purchased the add-on but Im not able to download it. I submitted a ticket so please do check.

Top Bottom