[TH] Navigation Manager [Deleted]

Breadcrumb

Is it possible to show the tab structure in the breadcrumb? For example, let's say I create a tab named My Tab with a sublink titled My Link. The current breadcrumb path for My Link would be something like: Home -> Forums -> My Tab. It would be great if the breadcrumb followed the tab structure: Home -> My Tab. I believe Nodes As Tabs does that.

Breadcrumb

Is it possible to show the tab structure in the breadcrumb? For example, let's say I create a tab named My Tab with a sublink titled My Link. The current breadcrumb path for My Link would be something like: Home -> Forums -> My Tab. It would be great if the breadcrumb followed the tab structure: Home -> My Tab. I believe Nodes As Tabs does that.

I don't think we can do this, no. This is not a replacement for nodes as tabs. This should work WITH nodes as tabs. This mainly allows you to move links to more places. Regular links, not necessary nodes. Anything. Even javascript actions.

I have added some links but they are not highlighted when the page is selected, how to fix this?

Hmm Im not sure what this would be. What do you mean by highlighting exactly?

Hi mike
How much time it would take to answer a simple question?
I mean how many days should wait?

Last edited:
Hi mike
How much time it would take to answer a simple question?
I mean how many days should wait?

Sorry for the delay, for some reason I didn't get an alert that you replied here.

You will just need to use a css selector along the lines of:

Code:
.navTab.navTabId

where .navTabId is the ID you set.

So would this addon allow me to link certain threads and have them linked in the Nav tab correct? So I could call it for example "main link" then under neat it have "child link 1", child link 2" etc. and have them point to particular threads correct? Plus I can use a Font Awesome picture on the main link also? @Jake B. or @Mike Creuzer ?

Last edited:
I went ahead and purchased this but having some problems with it. Left support tickets on site. Thanks!

I don't mean to be dense, but can someone show me an example of a megamenu working with this add-on? Is there a good demo of one available?

I'm curious about this as well. I'd love to see a demo with a mega menu. I tried making one with the free Custom Tabs add-on, but it didn't go well.

I had to remove this from my site for the time being since it messed it up. Still waiting for some sort of response to my ticket. Not trying to be rude or anything, it would just be nice to use what I paid for.

I think I may have found a bug. When clicking on the mobile slide out panel drop down arrow either on my phone or in your web browser it just takes you to the parent category and never allows the drop down arrow to select the child category. The screen will just flash and load the parent category.

I think I may have found a bug. When clicking on the mobile slide out panel drop down arrow either on my phone or in your web browser it just takes you to the parent category and never allows the drop down arrow to select the child category. The screen will just flash and load the parent category.
Mobile slideout? Are you referring to UI.X's off canvas?

Top Bottom