[TH] Monetize Pro with DFP & Affiliate Link support [Deleted]

You are about to get a response, but I need to do more thorough testing before getting back to say that the "fix" doesn't work. That's fair isn't it otherwise I'd be wasting your time.

Ok I have now tested with all other addons disabled, default theme applied and it is still not working so replied to the ticket.

Just wanted to say that in my case Adsense account had an error and therefore no adds were administered to my site even though the Adsense control panel said active. So everything seems to be working now.

Thanks for the help guys

Quick question... just noticed that ads aren't showing for guests... what have I not done please.

Quick question... just noticed that ads aren't showing for guests... what have I not done please.

I tried logging in with the admin account you gave us yesterday but it said the password was wrong. Would you mind updating your previous ticket with a new admin password?

Ah I see... sorry I thought that this was your only site... Hope you get it sorted soon :)
I am trying it on the test site, hoping one day to be able use it on the live site once all the issues are sorted. Currently I can't do that as I need to have it all working before expecting advertisers to use it.

Any further forward with this. I left details yesterday but not had a reply to the ticket.

Your response was at 8pm, outside of our business hours. We don't have the ability to have someone monitor tickets 24/7.

It wasn't showing up to guests because you had this box checked

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-19%20at%208.03.28%20AM.png

Thanks for the blunt answer Jake :) But I don't remember any times being posted up as to when support tickets are answered or what times you work. I was aked to respond to your ticket at 7pm and I did that. I later asked once again that night as I had an Administrators account open by your support on my site and wanted to close that administrators account if you had finished.
Not hearing anything at all the next day... I asked again and now have a reply.

Perhaps I've misunderstood the tonme of your reply, but I have only asked as the user manual is poorly written once it can be found at all.

Thanks you for your continued support.

Thanks for the blunt answer Jake :) But I don't remember any times being posted up as to when support tickets are answered or what times you work. I was aked to respond to your ticket at 7pm and I did that. I later asked once again that night as I had an Administrators account open by your support on my site and wanted to close that administrators account if you had finished.
Not hearing anything at all the next day... I asked again and now have a reply.

Perhaps I've misunderstood the tonme of your reply, but I have only asked as the user manual is poorly written once it can be found at all.

Thanks you for your continued support.

We're going to have a message that automatically displays during those hours. Nobody here would have logged into that account though, we were all out of the office when you had posted your admin details :)

Jake

I have a problem with header and above top breadcrump banner.

When I enable both then the responsive design is broken

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-23-10-09-47.webp
    Screenshot_2016-01-23-10-09-47.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
There seems to be bit of an extreme conflict with BD cache.

When cache is enabled, the whole forum site doesn't show, all you see on the page is the banner and nothing else. I'll post this in the bd cache discussion as well.

There seems to be bit of an extreme conflict with BD cache.

When cache is enabled, the whole forum site doesn't show, all you see on the page is the banner and nothing else. I'll post this in the bd cache discussion as well.

Try unchecking the "Defer javascript" option in [bd] Cache

Hi @Jake B. ,

is this Addon out of the box comaptible with AdSense responsive Ads? As I can see in the screenshots it uses an array of different resolutions and widths instead of a true responsive mode. As those responsive ads generate much more revenue on my site over static ads, this info would be a major criteria for me to hop in or leave it as now (ad responsiveness powered by lazyloaders).

Last edited:
Top Bottom