[TH] Monetize Pro with DFP & Affiliate Link support [Deleted]

I would like to prevent ads appearing on error pages (incorrect password, registration pages).

I have tried the template conditional '$contentTemplate != error', however this removes the advert from all pages.

Any suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Well I brought the pro version and can't get a single ad to show. I now have a large grey void at the top of my site and I'm staggered that therer is no manual of any sort to explain how to set up anything at all.
I wanted to set up Adsense and pasted the code, set up a placement and... well the rest is above :(

I just upgraded to 2.0.4 and I'm looking at some of my previously created ads. I see something new on HTML ads under HTML Options, and I'm wondering what: "You will need to manually insert the following link into your code:" is for? Do we just put the text given in the "Link" field above it? What is its purpose?

Well I brought the pro version and can't get a single ad to show. I now have a large grey void at the top of my site and I'm staggered that therer is no manual of any sort to explain how to set up anything at all.
I wanted to set up Adsense and pasted the code, set up a placement and... well the rest is above :(

I am having loads of issues with this addon, and not getting much useful support. Errors and things not working. I have not yet been able to use it on my live site, so I'm probably just going to give up and buy something better. :(

Would you mind creating a ticket with a link?
I just upgraded to 2.0.4 and I'm looking at some of my previously created ads. I see something new on HTML ads under HTML Options, and I'm wondering what: "You will need to manually insert the following link into your code:" is for? Do we just put the text given in the "Link" field above it? What is its purpose?
That is only if you want to track clicks on an html ad

I am having loads of issues with this addon, and not getting much useful support. Errors and things not working. I have not yet been able to use it on my live site, so I'm probably just going to give up and buy something better. :(
We have replied to every one of your tickets in a reasonable amount of time with a fix for every issue you have brought up and have even added new features to the add-on. There haven't even been any new responses to the ticket from you since fixing the last issue that was not even caused by the addon so I'm really not sure what else you expect us to do.

There haven't even been any new responses to the ticket from you since fixing the last issue that was not even caused by the addon

The last issue (not responsive) was eventually fixed yes. However a couple of days were wasted while you assumed I that by responsive you thought I wanted the ad centred. You did finally fix this, but are you saying it was a browser bug (Firefox & Safari) that only affects this addon?

I agree some things have now been fixed, but I still can't use the addon on my live site.

You are about to get a response, but I need to do more thorough testing before getting back to say that the "fix" doesn't work. That's fair isn't it otherwise I'd be wasting your time.

e.g. I added the manual link but tracking clicks on HTML is not working, yet.

Plus now I need to raise another ticket about something else because html ad is not showing, and also causes other ads to not show.

You did finally fix this, but are you saying it was a browser bug (Firefox & Safari) that only affects this addon?

Never said it only affects this add-on. With FireFox and Opera (not Safari) if you set max-width to 100% to an element that is inside an inline or inline-block element with no explicit width set on it then the max-width will not have any effect. This is not the behavior in any other browser, just FireFox and Opera from what I've been able to tell.

e.g. I added the manual link but tracking clicks on HTML is not working, yet.

Did you tick the "track clicks" checkbox?

Never said it only affects this add-on. With FireFox and Opera (not Safari) if you set max-width to 100% to an element that is inside an inline or inline-block element with no explicit width set on it then the max-width will not have any effect. This is not the behavior in any other browser, just FireFox and Opera from what I've been able to tell.

I noticed the the problem in Safari and Firefox.

However all other images, including this in Adrotate the free addon, worked fine responsively.

Did you tick the "track clicks" checkbox?

Yes.

Thanks I'll read that just incase I've not set it up correctly. Only then I'll raise a ticket. WHYhasn't the developers put this in the download as an html link or file. It is obviously important.

There is a button near the top of the resource that is a link to the documentation

Would you mind creating a ticket with a link?
I have read the manual and can't say that the instructions are at all comprehensive, it's written like a sales brochure rather than a user manual. In any case I believe I have set it up right and still not working. So I've submitted a ticket.

There is a button near the top of the resource that is a link to the documentation
Yes I see it now... But it still took me ages to find it. It is almost part of the ad itself. I do think if this was added to the download file it would say you guys some time answering basic questions. Perhaps I'm the only one that didn't know it was there?

Yes I see it now... But it still took me ages to find it. It is almost part of the ad itself. I do think if this was added to the download file it would say you guys some time answering basic questions. Perhaps I'm the only one that didn't know it was there?

Just took a look, would you mind replying to your ticket with admin details so I can see how the advertisement is setup?

There is something very weird with the ticket system.

If you click on page one, the highlighted page tab is page 3. If you click on page 2 the highlight is still on page 3. If you click on page 3, it doesn't go there, just stays on whichever page you were on before.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you click on page one, the highlighted page tab is page 3. If you click on page 2 the highlight is still on page 3. If you click on page 3, it doesn't go there, just stays on whichever page you were on before.

This is a known issue that we've tried to fix before, but can't seem to get it to work properly. The current site is about 6 years old. We're building a new one that should be ready in a few months though

This is a known issue that we've tried to fix before, but can't seem to get it to work properly. The current site is about 6 years old. We're building a new one that should be ready in a few months though
Good.

But it does mean I cannot see latest replies. Could you not just make it one big long page

Top Bottom