[TH] Monetize Pro with DFP & Affiliate Link support [Deleted]

Click on the advertisements navigation link and there should be a stats link next to their advertisement :)

When an advertisement owner clicks on advertisements, all they see is the link My Advertisements and then is a list of their ads. If they click on the ad, all they see is the code, not the stats.

ads2.webp

Last edited:
When an advertisement owner clicks on advertisements, all they see is the link My Advertisements and then is a list of their ads. If they click on the ad, all they se is the code, not the stats.

View attachment 128804

Looks like this is a bug in the current version. It is supposed to display a sidebar block with the statistics. I'll have someone look into this. Sorry for the confusion.

The sidebar block is showing up properly on the main 'My Advertisements' page, but this is a collective of stats from all advertisements owned by that user.

Jake

My forum is broke now..... removing this made no difference - still broke. Uninstall and re-install - still broke!!
Guys, please see the urgent ticket at audentio!!!

Cheers!

Just to commend Jake for his swift action on helping me resolve an issue with this mod (due to upgrading from a beta)... all fixed and I'm even testing out something new - which is a very exciting new addition to this mod..... all will be revealed!! :)

Looks like this is a bug in the current version. It is supposed to display a sidebar block with the statistics. I'll have someone look into this. Sorry for the confusion.

All I see is a sidebar with clicks, impressions and average CTR. How can the advertiser see clicks based on specific time range?

It is a one-time fee of $50 and you get branding removal on all Audentio Design and ThemeHouse products.

Sorry I'm confused. You say its a one time fee of $50 and applies to branding removal on all products?
However, audentio.com seems to have the options of $50 and a universal removal at $200.

Sorry I'm confused. You say its a one time fee of $50 and applies to branding removal on all products?
However, audentio.com seems to have the options of $50 and a universal removal at $200.

The $50 option removes all of our branding (styles and add-ons) for a single domain, the $200 option lets you remove branding on multiple domains :)

The $50 option removes all of our branding (styles and add-ons) for a single domain, the $200 option lets you remove branding on multiple domains :)
Please correct me if I'm wrong. My understanding is that both branding removal licenses last forever.

If I have a banner ad, then it seems to lose it's aspect ratio depending on the screen size.

As the browser screen resolution gets narrow, the banner width reduces as you would expect with responsive, however the heigh remains the same.

What do I need to do to stop this happening?

If I have a banner ad, then it seems to lose it's aspect ratio depending on the screen size.

As the browser screen resolution gets narrow, the banner width reduces as you would expect with responsive, however the heigh remains the same.

What do I need to do to stop this happening?

It sounds like you may have set a height on the image, just verify that you don't have a height hardcoded for that image anywhere

Top Bottom