[TH] Monetize Pro with DFP & Affiliate Link support [Deleted]

Run this query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `admon_advertisement_zone` ADD `zone_position` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `wrapper_class`;

Hey there. In case it matters - I just installed the latest of everything, and I was also getting the error: Undefined index: zone_position.

Is there a known issue that results in having to run:
ALTER TABLE `admon_advertisement_zone` ADD `zone_position` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `wrapper_class`; ?

Also, it is generating this error constantly, even with no one on the server (it's my dev server). While just writing this sentence it created 20 of these errors. Makes me nervous.

Thanks.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: zone_position - library/Audentio/AdManager/Model/Advertisement.php:464
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Yup 789 pages and counting of this error since last night.

Running that query fixed mine from doing it.

ALTER TABLE `admon_advertisement_zone` ADD `zone_position` varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `wrapper_class`;

Crud, Is this gonna be fixed in future versions? If it requires me to log into my server no dice this will end up being just more money down the toilet

Crud, Is this gonna be fixed in future versions? If it requires me to log into my server no dice this will end up being just more money down the toilet

It's likely caused by OpCache. We're working on a fix for preventing things like this due to caches but nothing we've tried has worked yet. All you need to do is run the query @CreationNation provided and that error will stop happening.

Jake

The problem with running queries is that some of us fear our servers. Lol it's called servobia.

Since a few days I have a strange problem:

I wonder why the clicks are suddenly dropped by half. My research showed that the advertisement is not displayed under the navbar in Firefox. Other placements are shown without problems. It happens not all the time but very often.

I'm on UI.X (latest version!).

Here the screenshot (Chrome) with ads:

upload_2015-11-21_14-42-22.webp

Here the screenshot (Firefox) without ads:

upload_2015-11-21_14-43-19.webp

Here is the console log of Firefox inspector:
Please see attachment below.

Please help me, this is not normal and it's dropped my revenue...

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
I have something weird happening and I don't understand or see a fix.

I have one single banner set up to run in the header location. For some reason it is not showing in the forum home or on category pages:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/

I've been doing so much since launch everything is running together, but I am pretty sure it was showing up until last night. The only thing I have done is I've been creating ne wstyles for individual nodes.

Any ideas? It *should* work on forum home as well, right?

upload_2015-11-21_9-53-30.webp

Since a few days I have a strange problem:

I wonder why the clicks are suddenly dropped by half. My research showed that the advertisement is not displayed under the navbar in Firefox. Other placements are shown without problems. It happens not all the time but very often.

I'm on UI.X (latest version!).

Here the screenshot (Chrome) with ads:

View attachment 122233

Here the screenshot (Firefox) without ads:

View attachment 122235

Here is the console log of Firefox inspector:
Please see attachment below.

Please help me, this is not normal and it's dropped my revenue...

Thanks!

For some reason Google Adsense is returning no content. Unfortunately this is not something we have control over. Try putting your ad code in a blank html document and see if it displays there to make sure there isn't any sort of javascript issue going on

I have something weird happening and I don't understand or see a fix.

I have one single banner set up to run in the header location. For some reason it is not showing in the forum home or on category pages:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/

I've been doing so much since launch everything is running together, but I am pretty sure it was showing up until last night. The only thing I have done is I've been creating ne wstyles for individual nodes.

Any ideas? It *should* work on forum home as well, right?

View attachment 122241

Do you have any template or user conditionals set?

any chance you have a dev board with the same add-ons and node structure setup that you can get us access to so we can try to debug this issue? It's likely finding the variable $forum.node_id equal to one of those at some point, likely coming from an add-on. This was actually a bug that was fixed quite some time ago, but I don't think it's the same issue here especially if you're running the latest version.

Jake

Top Bottom