[TH] Monetize Lite [Deleted]

drastic said:
If there's several ads in the same zone/location, can we have it automatically "display ad with the best CTR" so that our best performing ads appear more often (and we make more money)?

Definitely an interesting idea. I like the sound of this, added it to feature request. This would be a global setting, not per advertisement location correct?

- global makes sense so that you can increase ctr sitewide, but it would only work with uploaded image ads or text ads - not flash ads like you mentioned before.

I appreciate that Matt provided his site as user-demo, but it created more questions.

Any possibility of a working demo in the future, that has a the ability to create ads and see how they work?

I am getting this server log error:
Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: denied_groups - library/Audentio/Monetize/ControllerAdmin/AdManager.php:419
Generated By: , 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/****/public_html/library/Audentio/Monetize/ControllerAdmin/AdManager.php(419): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/****/pub...', 419, Array)
#1 /home/****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_Monetize_ControllerAdmin_AdManager->actionEdit()
#2 /home/****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/****/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(49) "http://www.domain-name/admin.php?admanager/add"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["admanager/add"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Thanks,
Itworx4me
I've also had the same error logged.

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

I have updated to the latest Patch 2. I can't get google adsense to show using this addon. If I put the adsense code in the html mark up. Nothing displays. Now if I type in Test in the html mark up then it display the word Test. Seems to be a bug here.

Thanks,
Itworx4me

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

I have updated to the latest Patch 2. I can't get google adsense to show using this addon. If I put the adsense code in the html mark up. Nothing displays. Now if I type in Test in the html mark up then it display the word Test. Seems to be a bug here.

Thanks,
Itworx4me

I doubt that has anything to do with the add-on. Others are using adsense without any issue. It might be that adsense itself might not be displaying correctly. Feel free to create a ticket at audentio.com with credentials to login and Ill take a look :)

Can you put specific ads in specific nodes with this add on easily?

This is a top priority feature we are exploring currently. Im hoping the next release will have some options for this.

a new adsense zone or site also takes a while to appear, but that's on the adsense side - nothing you can control on your end.

@Mike Creuzer @Jake B.

Thanks,
Itworx4me

a new adsense zone or site also takes a while to appear, but that's on the adsense side - nothing you can control on your end.

Im having this issue myself, with an active adsence sone. (Used direct tempalate edit before). For guests, it shows up fine 100%, but for logged in users, it shows up fine once, then only shows a white blank space on subsequent pageloads.

adsense still not loading though :(
I purchased this addon 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to use it because it doesn't show adsense. Audentio development team had a fix last Thursday but didn't release it until yesterday. Which doesn't fix adsense from showing. Very frustrating to own a product that you can't use.......

******BUYERS BE WARE*******

That's odd, I'll have to have @kylerc take a look at this. Everything is working fine on our dev boards.

-Jake

Last edited:
For the AdSense issue, I'm getting this console error:
Code:
Uncaught Error: adsbygoogle.push(): All ins elements in the DOM with class=adsbygoogle already have ads in them.

Which (to my knowledge) has nothing to do with the ad manager, seems like something is set up wrong somewhere.

For the AdSense issue, I'm getting this console error:
Code:
Uncaught Error: adsbygoogle.push(): All ins elements in the DOM with class=adsbygoogle already have ads in them.

Which (to my knowledge) has nothing to do with the ad manager, seems like something is set up wrong somewhere.
I have a clean setup of Xenforo 1.4.5 with your ad manager installed. I don't have any other addon installed. I still have an issue with adsense not showing. Try again @Jake B. lol

Top Bottom