[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

Hi Walndigo, I got some errors with XF 1.2 beta 4:
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: The requested user could not be found. - library/Waindigo/LoginAsUser/Extend/XenForo/Model/User.php:20
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /home/testing/domains/**.co.il/public_html/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(407): Waindigo_LoginAsUser_Extend_XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById(5437)
#1 /home/testing/domains/**.co.il/public_html/library/XenForo/Session.php(270): XenForo_Visitor::setup(5437, Array)
#2 /home/testing/domains/**.co.il/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(291): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#3 /home/testing/domains/**.co.il/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(304): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
#4 /home/testing/domains/**.co.il/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(334): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#5 /home/testing/domains/**.co.il/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/testing/domains/**.co.il/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(26) "http://**.co.il/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I've tried to register with a new user to my board in order to check something and then when I tried to log-in to my original user again, I got this. Only deleting my cookies in Chrome 27 (OSX), solved the problem (for now) and I could log in again to my site.

Remove this bit of code from library/Waindigo/LoginAsUser/Extend/XenForo/Model/User.php:
PHP:
    /**
    * @see XenForo_Model_User::getVisitingUserById()
    */
    public function getVisitingUserById($userId)
    {
        $userinfo = parent::getVisitingUserById($userId);

if (!$userinfo) {
            throw new XenForo_Exception(new XenForo_Phrase('requested_user_not_found'));
        }
        return $userinfo;
    } /* END getVisitingUserById */

I can't actually remember what I put this code in for, but it seems that whatever it was it is no longer needed and is just causing problems.

Just tried it, doesn't work for me. Attempted to install on default 1.2RC1 but the install failed and returned a server 500 error. I can run a screen share demonstration if needed.

I don't know, there was some sort of Error Log in the directory files but I couldn't open that file type. I basically had to reinstall XenForo as nothing was working anymore. Luckily it was all on some testing files so no real damage done. I can do it again if you want.

Back
Top Bottom