[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

Support for 1.3?:coffee:
Should work with 1.3, although 1.3 does add a new user group change feature so we may be able to improve this add-on to work more efficiently (better compatibility with other add-ons etc.) if someone is interested in contributing towards that.

Should work with 1.3, although 1.3 does add a new user group change feature so we may be able to improve this add-on to work more efficiently (better compatibility with other add-ons etc.) if someone is interested in contributing towards that.

Great work ! I use this addon and i watch this resource. I hope in coming soon will update for xenforo 1.3.0 !

Last edited:
@Waindigo I just installed this and in my server log got this error:

[code[
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE - library/Waindigo/Listener/Template/20130831.php:161
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(94) "http://www.***.net/forums/threads/release-blacksmithwws-multiple-cell-hack-pack.80630/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
[/code]

Probably nothing to worry about. This sometimes happens if your server is a bit slow at uploading files as it is reading a half-uploaded file. Try using the Insall and Upgrade by Waindigo add-on to install your add-ons to avoid getting this error.

We were experiencing significant db inserts on my forum...ie: 6000+ every 10 minutes...my sysadmin tracked the issue down to the Join User Groups plugin and since disabling, the issue has not returned. Are any updates pending that will alleviate this issue? My forum has about 100,000 registered users and two of the usergroups have 700-1000 members.

Either way, he will be looking at it Tuesday and making the necessary code adjustments.

We were experiencing significant db inserts on my forum...ie: 6000+ every 10 minutes...my sysadmin tracked the issue down to the Join User Groups plugin and since disabling, the issue has not returned. Are any updates pending that will alleviate this issue? My forum has about 100,000 registered users and two of the usergroups have 700-1000 members.

Either way, he will be looking at it Tuesday and making the necessary code adjustments.
No upgrades are currently pending, if you do find out what was causing this issue I will happily add the fix to the add-on. Sounds like your guy will get into looking at this before me ;)

XF 1.3.2

Can't link/unlink users to Joinable User Groups via ACP. Nothing happens.
I'll have a look into this when I get a spare minute, was this working correctly for you prior to updating to XF 1.3.2?

I'll have a look into this when I get a spare minute, was this working correctly for you prior to updating to XF 1.3.2?
I don't know as I tried to do it several days ago. I just let you know that this happens with the last versions of XF and the add-on.

I can't see the request to join user group.

I think I set all permissions right, and i've set the group to confirm. As a test user I can send my wish to join the group, but there's no report to me.

I want that every moderator of my board sees the request in the moderation queue.

What do I have to do?

I can't see the request to join user group.

I think I set all permissions right, and i've set the group to confirm. As a test user I can send my wish to join the group, but there's no report to me.

I want that every moderator of my board sees the request in the moderation queue.

What do I have to do?

We're having this issue as well. Really need a resolution.

Top Bottom