[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

@Waindigo I have installed this add-on of yours and also Trophies Manager (by you).

There were many files that were overwritten, is this a problem? Since the upload files of many destinations were same between both add-ons.

@Waindigo I have installed this add-on of yours and also Trophies Manager (by you).

There were many files that were overwritten, is this a problem? Since the upload files of many destinations were same between both add-ons.
Short answer is no. If you followed the installation guide then it's fine. The files that were overwritten were just shared files.

Just want to start by saying I love this addon. I have noticed the screenshot of having to enter a reason to join the group, as per this resource image attached. However I cannot find the setting to enable this?
Is this a feature of this addon? If not may want to remove the pic from the front page.

Just want to start by saying I love this addon. I have noticed the screenshot of having to enter a reason to join the group, as per this resource image attached. However I cannot find the setting to enable this?
Is this a feature of this addon? If not may want to remove the pic from the front page.
The joinable user group has to be moderated. Make sure you have added a moderator or marked it as a moderated group. If users are allowed to just join without their request being moderated, there is obviously no need to ask them to give a reason.

Thankyou. I was looking at what I as the super mod sees when I myself apply for group membership, as I had the allow super mods to manage ticked I didn't see the reason box. I have unticked this and can now see it.

Sorry and thankyou.

The joinable user group has to be moderated. Make sure you have added a moderator or marked it as a moderated group. If users are allowed to just join without their request being moderated, there is obviously no need to ask them to give a reason.
Well that's a perk it didn't even know was a part of this resource...

Thankyou. I was looking at what I as the super mod sees when I myself apply for group membership, as I had the allow super mods to manage ticked I didn't see the reason box. I have unticked this and can now see it.

Sorry and thankyou.
Glad you sorted it. No worries.

I uploaded the content, and checked everything to allow users to join the usergorups, yet I don't see any way for anyone to join the usergroup in the user control pannel. Am i doing something wrong?

I uploaded the content, and checked everything to allow users to join the usergorups, yet I don't see any way for anyone to join the usergroup in the user control pannel. Am i doing something wrong?
Have you checked the user's permissions?

Yes i am! See you the pic, sorry is in German:

View attachment 65868
Do you have a screen that looks like this:
admin_panel1-png.48479

Top Bottom