[TH] Install and Upgrade [Deleted]

Just tried installing this on 1.2.1 and got
ALTER TABLE `xf_install_upgrade_login` ADD UNIQUE `host_path` (host,path)

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Waindigo/Install/20130819.php at line 706
Waindigo_Install->_addUniqueKeys() in Waindigo/Install/20130819.php at line 239
Waindigo_Install->_install() in Waindigo/Install/20130819.php at line 88
Waindigo_Install::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/indiegam/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I get this every time I try installing a mod through the resource manager url.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@stonehearthcave.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I get this every time I try installing a mod through the resource manager url.
Can you check your server error logs? Without a proper error message I can't even begin to try and fix this. Probably it is a permission error of some description.

Can you check your server error logs? Without a proper error message I can't even begin to try and fix this. Probably it is a permission error of some description.

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to tcp://xenforo.com:80. Error #115: Operation now in progress - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Matthew, 44 minutes ago

/home/xxx/xxx/community/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('xenforo.com', 80, false)
/home/xxx/xxx/community/library/Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php(361): Zend_Http_Client->request('POST')

Then theres a crap load of these after that
/home/xxx/xxx/community/library/Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php(445): Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Model_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl(Array, '')

Is it possible to do multiple installs/upgrades at once? Then processing would only be done once at the end?

It would be a bit of a good idea to add a bit of a manual to this resource. Just for people like me. It took me some time to figure out some essentials. Like:
  • go to options for this add-on in your admincp and fill in your xenforo-license key
  • that key is the emailaddress named in the xenforo-customer-section under your license.
  • then go to a resource in xenforo and copy the "download this resource"-link
  • paste the link in your control panel in "install add-on"
  • press install and the add-on is installed
And then there are other method but this one will get most people going I think. I guess it works the same for styles and languages.

Great job!

One more thing: you have to change permissions on the server for a few libraries before this will work.

One last thing: what do you recommend to do with the permissions of the directories where files are stored? Change them all to 777?

It would be a bit of a good idea to add a bit of a manual to this resource. Just for people like me. It took me some time to figure out some essentials. Like:
  • go to options for this add-on in your admincp and fill in your xenforo-license key
  • that key is the emailaddress named in the xenforo-customer-section under your license.
  • then go to a resource in xenforo and copy the "download this resource"-link
  • paste the link in your control panel in "install add-on"
  • press install and the add-on is installed
And then there are other method but this one will get most people going I think. I guess it works the same for styles and languages.

Great job!
The first two steps are not required.

The third step is also not the only way. It is perfectly fine to copy the URL of the resource page, or even the URL of the thread. Also, you can copy and paste a link from any other site too.

One last thing: what do you recommend to do with the permissions of the directories where files are stored? Change them all to 777?
This will depend on the set up of your server. If you are on a shared server, it is not usually advisable to set your permissions to 777. But if it is your own server then it should not be a problem.

I'm unfortunately also getting this error below. Any ideas on a solution? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Waindigo/Install/20130820.php at line 705
  4. Waindigo_Install->_addUniqueKeys() in Waindigo/Install/20130820.php at line 239
  5. Waindigo_Install->_install() in Waindigo/Install/20130820.php at line 88
  6. Waindigo_Install::install()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/acct/public_html/admin.php at line 13

From server logs report:

Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Nifty, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/acct/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/acct/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/acct/public_html/library/Waindigo/Install/20130820.php(705): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#3 /home/acct/public_html/library/Waindigo/Install/20130820.php(239): Waindigo_Install->_addUniqueKeys(Array)
#4 /home/acct/public_html/library/Waindigo/Install/20130820.php(88): Waindigo_Install->_install(Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#5 [internal function]: Waindigo_Install::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /home/acct/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#7 /home/acct/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#8 /home/acct/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('install/data/ad...')
#9 /home/acct/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#10 /home/acct/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/acct/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(50) "http://MYURL.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(46) "install/data/addon-Waindigo_InstallUpgrade.xml"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Waindigo updated Install and Upgrade by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5 released

New features:
  • Now supports uploading multiple files at once for all installs, upgrades and imports.
  • Added support for importing moderators (requires Moderators by Waindigo to be installed).
  • Added option to not rebuild caches after add-on install/upgrade.
  • Added option to hide/remove copyright notices from Waindigo add-ons using this add-on, including new options to hide using Javascript and to not hide for robots.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed bug that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reinstalling the same add-on on 1.0.5b (and earlier):

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: upload_file - library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php:180
Generato Da: Guardiano, Un attimo fa

Code:
#0 /home/propit/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(180): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/propit/pu...', 180, Array)
#1 /home/propit/public_html/library/Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(23): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#2 /home/propit/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#3 /home/propit/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/propit/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://www.propit.it/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
  }
}

Reinstalling the same add-on on 1.0.5b (and earlier):

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: upload_file - library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php:180
Generato Da: Guardiano, Un attimo fa

Code:
#0 /home/propit/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(180): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/propit/pu...', 180, Array)
#1 /home/propit/public_html/library/Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(23): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#2 /home/propit/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#3 /home/propit/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/propit/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://www.propit.it/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
  }
}
That error message suggests that you have not updated all of the files. Please could you re-upload all the files and try again.

Top Bottom