[TH] Forum List Tabs [Deleted]

While I love this addon - since I've installed it - my errors for doing even simple things my forums have increased 10 fold. Even replying to posts seems to take much longer and sometimes its not loading at all.

While I love this addon - since I've installed it - my errors for doing even simple things my forums have increased 10 fold. Even replying to posts seems to take much longer and sometimes its not loading at all.
Would you care to share any of these errors?

Would you care to share any of these errors?
Sure and I'm not blaming your addon - its great! I just think its conflicting - Let me try and see if I can pull some up.

It's mainly random server errors when attempting to load the forum / tabs - I also see a sluggish delay/response when attempting to read a topic and it takes 3-5 seconds to actually pop up with the quick-reply area. I didnt think that this plugin even messed with those areas.

Ill get some of them in screen shot or text as soon as I can - thanks for the mega-fast reply!

Sure and I'm not blaming your addon - its great! I just think its conflicting - Let me try and see if I can pull some up.
Lol. It sure sounded like it. I don't mind you blaming my add-on though, as long as you give me a clue so I can try and fix it if it is my add-ons fault (or allow me to point you in the direction of what is actually causing the error if not the fault of my add-on).

It's mainly random server errors when attempting to load the forum / tabs - I also see a sluggish delay/response when attempting to read a topic and it takes 3-5 seconds to actually pop up with the quick-reply area. I didnt think that this plugin even messed with those areas.
It shouldn't mess with those areas. Although, perhaps if there are other errors elsewhere on your site, it is resulting in your whole site becoming sluggish.

Ill get some of them in screen shot or text as soon as I can - thanks for the mega-fast reply!
Thanks. That would be very helpful.

Lol. It sure sounded like it. I don't mind you blaming my add-on though, as long as you give me a clue so I can try and fix it if it is my add-ons fault (or allow me to point you in the direction of what is actually causing the error if not the fault of my add-on).

It shouldn't mess with those areas. Although, perhaps if there are other errors elsewhere on your site, it is resulting in your whole site becoming sluggish.

Thanks. That would be very helpful.
It turns out this was cloudflare - I cleared the cache and the errors/issues vanished. Just wanted to update you.

I'm having a hard time installing this add on. Everytime i uploaded the xml file to my forum i always see this error.

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.myforum.com/admin.php?add-ons/install. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

But when i check the installed add on i see the add on is being installed. I really wanna use this add on and i can't get it to work. I would be happy to donate if i can make this one working.

I'm having a hard time installing this add on. Everytime i uploaded the xml file to my forum i always see this error.

But when i check the installed add on i see the add on is being installed. I really wanna use this add on and i can't get it to work. I would be happy to donate if i can make this one working.
If you could find the exact error, that would really help. Go to Admin Control Panel -> Tools -> Server Error Log.

If you can copy and paste here the ones that match the time you tried to install the add-on then I can hopefully help you.

Okey here's a snapshot of my log most of my errors are from zend & social i don't know what mod is that.
Can you help me fix those error mate ? Thanks!

uxIMS30.png

Okey here's a snapshot of my log most of my errors are from zend & social i don't know what mod is that.
Can you help me fix those error mate ? Thanks!

uxIMS30.png
Looks like most of your problems are with these add-ons:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-network-authentication-twitter-google-vk-com.645/
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/advanced-forum-statistics.597/

Having said that, the last reported error was on Monday, so maybe you have fixed these already.

As far as this add-on is concerned, I can't see any reason why this isn't installing.

Looks like most of your problems are with these add-ons:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-network-authentication-twitter-google-vk-com.645/
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/advanced-forum-statistics.597/

Having said that, the last reported error was on Monday, so maybe you have fixed these already.

As far as this add-on is concerned, I can't see any reason why this isn't installing.
No i haven't solve my error yet and im really needing your help to make this add on working coz everytime i attempt to install it i always got that error though i installed everything correctly to the root directory. Still i cant get it working help ;(

I can't help without seeing the exact error. So far you have just shown me errors from other add-on, so my suggestion would be to fix those first.

Is there any quick way of having a tab with all of the nodes inside? I need to replicate what I now have in vb, first tab has all the forums, and then i have tabs with the categories.

Is there any quick way of having a tab with all of the nodes inside? I need to replicate what I now have in vb, first tab has all the forums, and then i have tabs with the categories.
Can't think of an easy way but could probably be coded in quite easily as clicking the tabs just changes the visibility of nodes so you could add a first tab and set it to make all visible.

I wouldn't trust any add on from vi,etxf. That's a pirate site. ;)
Oh i didn't know that i disable the add on . Wait is that the advance statistics?

@Waindigo i really don't know but everytime i tried to install the xml i always got that error and i guess that add on from vi.exf causes the problem.

Top Bottom