[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Would it be possible to add a usergroup promotion on donation? This way additional features / privileges could be awarded to donators.
Yup its possible.Go here

AnNF1xL.png

then scroll down to here and activate it.
KD3DyFf.png

Is it possible to set-up a campaign without a specific money goal or time limit? I'd like an "open" campaign that can just be set-up and left to run with no progress or total displayed.

@Mike Creuzer @ThemeHouse
Our currency is Toman and we use [bd] paygate for our payments.
But although you said it supports [bd] paygates, but we can't choose Toman and also when a user choose the amount, it goes here:
/donations/1/donate?donation=26
and review donations is there. but no button to click to start payment process.
Any guide please?
Is there any documentations?
thanks

Last edited:
Also when I upload a picture for campaign, although it say it was successfully uploaded, but in donation page it doesn't show it.
It seems it is in: data/addm/campaign/58d6090e37a08ee13bde7ec9edd728bd.jpg
but when I check it, I face with 404 not found.

@Mike Creuzer @ThemeHouse
Our currency is Toman and we use [bd] paygate for our payments.
But although you said it supports [bd] paygates, but we can't choose Toman and also when a user choose the amount, it goes here:
/donations/1/donate?donation=26
and review donations is there. but no button to click to start payment process.
Any guide please?
Is there any documentations?
thanks

[bd] Paygates doesn't support that currency by default either I don't believe, I think it requires you to install a specific extension to support that currency. I'll look into it to see if we can easily support this.

Also when I upload a picture for campaign, although it say it was successfully uploaded, but in donation page it doesn't show it.
It seems it is in: data/addm/campaign/58d6090e37a08ee13bde7ec9edd728bd.jpg
but when I check it, I face with 404 not found.

You likely need to check the permissions on that directory to fix this issue.

You likely need to check the permissions on that directory to fix this issue.
It has permission. I don't know what exactly happens. Because when I edit a campaign and upload an image again, then it shows the image.
But first that I't creating a campaign, it doesn't show the image. Although when I inspect it, it seems to have image.

[bd] Paygates doesn't support that currency by default either I don't believe, I think it requires you to install a specific extension to support that currency. I'll look into it to see if we can easily support this.
That's right. We use this to support that currency.
Also I'll publish a new paygate (based on [bd] paygate) titled Zarinpal that will support our currency (like Jahanpay. But for another paygate.)
Thanks. Hope to see it supports. Because we can't use it now.

I was wondering if any of the following are possible now, or can possibly be implemented in a future release:
-Automatically 'demote' user from a particular user-group if they haven't donated in: n units of time
-
Have the progress meter change in color (e.g.: cold-to-hot) based on how close to the goal you are
-Run a report to show how much has been collected in: n units of time

Thanks!

Is it possible to set-up a campaign without a specific money goal or time limit? I'd like an "open" campaign that can just be set-up and left to run with no progress or total displayed.

@ThemeHouse

I'm very much interested in this feature too and would like to suggest its implementation in case open campaigns aren't possible yet.

Do you support usergroup change after a donation? For example change user to X group after donating?

Does it also support donation based usergroup change? For example if donated between 1-5 X group, 6-10 Y group, 11-25 L group etc?

Hi @Mike Creuzer
I am getting an error when people click on the donate button:

Code:
An exception occurred: Could not determine processor id for class Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal. in /xxxxxxxx/library/bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php on line 425

bdPaygate_Processor_Abstract->_generateCallbackUrl() in bdPaygate/Processor/PayPal.php at line 148
bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal->generateFormData() in Audentio/DonationManager/Extend/bdPaygate/Processor/PayPal.php at line 62
Audentio_DonationManager_Extend_bdPaygate_Processor_PayPal->generateFormData() in bdPaygate/Processor/Abstract.php at line 518
bdPaygate_Processor_Abstract::prepareForms() in Audentio/DonationManager/ViewPublic/Donation/Pay.php at line 38
Audentio_DonationManager_ViewPublic_Donation_Pay->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 71
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 605
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rsquadco/public_html/index.php at line 13

This error started happening after I upgraded bd paygates.

****EDIT**** I had to update the donation plugin again and it fixed it.

Last edited:
Do you support usergroup change after a donation? For example change user to X group after donating?

Does it also support donation based usergroup change? For example if donated between 1-5 X group, 6-10 Y group, 11-25 L group etc?
It can use User Promotions but currently does not have a built in way to change the usergroup. But like I said with user promotions this can be done, it just might take a few minutes (depending on how often your cron runs) for it to add the user to the proper group.

It can use User Promotions but currently does not have a built in way to change the usergroup. But like I said with user promotions this can be done, it just might take a few minutes (depending on how often your cron runs) for it to add the user to the proper group.

Does the total donated per user also work with this?

For example when user has totally donated $100, user gets changed to X usergroup?

I'm also wondering if there is a possiblity to disable it for a certain usegroup, like make the usergroup change to X group only if they donate $100 or more at the same.

Last edited:
Top Bottom