[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Hi, I just installed the addon and set all the settings to "never" for my guest usergroup, however, guests can still view the donation option in the sidebar and navbar. Is there any way to remove these options for guests? Thanks!

Seems like there is a small bug with campaign progress reset.

Currently I set a campaign to start on the 1st of December and end on the 31st, but it's saying it's going to end in 6 hours.
campaign-progress-reset-settings.webp
Display:
campaign-display.webp

Any donations I receive don't get automatically logged, I have to manually add them. Any idea what is wrong?

Hi, can you make it possible to comment on donation notes?
Also how do I make cronjob to update users rank and award medals for example when they reach X amount or donate X amount at once (different depending on criteria etc)

@ThemeHouse have any of the above been addressed behind the scenes or ?

I'm thinking of buying this add-on (and also would love the open ended option), but it's coming off as a bunch of open "issues" so wanted to check. Thanks!

Seems like there is a small bug with campaign progress reset.

Currently I set a campaign to start on the 1st of December and end on the 31st, but it's saying it's going to end in 6 hours.
View attachment 124897
Display:
View attachment 124896

This is because the 'end date' is when the campaign will stop showing up. The date it will recur on is based off of the start date (and various other things)

Any donations I receive don't get automatically logged, I have to manually add them. Any idea what is wrong?

it is likely that you have IPN disabled, or have a URL set. Check your PayPal Settings

Generally if you don't get a response here on an issue you're having it's best to create a ticket as it is very easy to miss things posted in threads.

Jake

Could you respond to my question?

Also the payment page is not in English if the pp account is not in English.
Please fix it so its always English or that you can decide in admin panel.

Hi, can you make it possible to comment on donation notes?
This is not currently possible, nor is it planned

Also how do I make cronjob to update users rank and award medals for example when they reach X amount or donate X amount at once (different depending on criteria etc)

See XenForo's User Group Promotions documentation

Also the payment page is not in English if the pp account is not in English.

This add-on does not set a language for the PayPal page, if one is being set it's being done either by [bd] Paygates, or Paypal is detecting your language incorrectly.

Jake

This is not currently possible, nor is it planned

See XenForo's User Group Promotions documentation

This add-on does not set a language for the PayPal page, if one is being set it's being done either by [bd] Paygates, or Paypal is detecting your language incorrectly.

Jake
I know that the addon does not set language, I want you to make it possible to do it because paypal is giving wrong language.

I know that the addon does not set language, I want you to make it possible to do it because paypal is giving wrong language.

This is completely out of the control of the donation manager add-on, the form as well as the link to PayPal is generated completely by PayGates, so you would need to contact @xfrocks to request this feature

This is completely out of the control of the donation manager add-on, the form as well as the link to PayPal is generated completely by PayGates, so you would need to contact @xfrocks to request this feature
Thanks for the information.

And I am wondering if it's possible to create a campaign that doesn't have a goal?

This is because the 'end date' is when the campaign will stop showing up. The date it will recur on is based off of the start date (and various other things)

Hmm.. this is a bit confusing. So it will stop showing up as featured before the campaign end date and there is no settings for it? How is this calculated and why would one want to stop it from showing if we haven't reached our goal for the campaign?

Sorry I'm just trying to understand how the time remaining is calculated and how does it affect my campaign. To me it seems like that's the time remaining left to reach the campaign goal. So shouldn't it match up to the 'end date'?

Last edited:
So it will stop showing up as featured before the campaign end date and there is no settings for it?

Nope, it has nothing to do with featuring the campaign, that is done in an option in Home -> Options -> [AD] Donation Manager

Sorry I'm just trying to understand how the time remaining is calculated and how does it affect my campaign. To me it seems like that's the time remaining left to reach the campaign goal.

The end date is when the entire campaign actually 100% ends and does not come back (unless, of course, you edit the end date). You could set this 10 years in the future if you wanted.

It's calculated in Audentio_DonationManager_Model_Campaign::prepareCampaign around line 371, specifically the following code:

PHP:
if ($campaign['recurring'] && $campaign['progress_reset_date'] < XenForo_Application::$time) {
    $newTime = $campaign['progress_reset_date'];
    while($newTime < XenForo_Application::$time) {
        $newTime = $newTime + $campaign['length'];
    }
    $campaign['progress_reset_date'] = $newTime;
    $campaign['current_progress'] = 0.00;

$campaignWriter = XenForo_DataWriter::create('Audentio_DonationManager_DataWriter_Campaign');
    $campaignWriter->setExistingData($campaign['campaign_id']);
    $campaignWriter->set('current_progress', 0.00);
    $campaignWriter->set('progress_reset_date', $newTime);
    $campaignWriter->set('milestone_id', 0);
    $campaignWriter->save();
}

Basically, to generate the date the progress reset date, it checks if the current progress reset date is less than the current time, if so it runs the chunk of code above based on the previous progress reset date. Eventually I'm going to try to make this a bit more intuitive.

If you want it to reset on the first of February then run every 30 days after that you can set the progress_reset_date to 1454284800

This won't make it reset on the first of every month, it considers a 'month' to be 30 days, and will reset every 30 days based on the progress reset date

When i look at the top donors page why do i have a load of entries from members for £0.00 ?? Firstly i only just this second launched the campaign, secondly why show £0 anyway?

Also can the next update have a bit of styling for the description of campaigns. All text is bunched together i tried some <br> html but seems does not support that

Last edited:
Getting an error logged...

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Salad, Today at 6:27 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_Audentio_D...')
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Audentio/DonationManager/Extend/bdPaygate/Processor/PayPal.php(3): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_Audentio_D...')
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/ptsdforu/...')
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Audentio_Donati...')
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('Audentio_Donati...')
#5 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/bdPaygate/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(29): is_callable(Array)
#6 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(172): bdPaygate_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->prepareUserUpgrade(Array)
#7 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(1769): XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->prepareUserUpgrades(Array)
#8 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/bdPaygate/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(7): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#9 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/NixFifty/GiftUpgrades/ControllerPublic/Account.php(7): bdPaygate_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#10 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NixFifty_GiftUpgrades_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#11 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/account/upgrades"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Love this plug, would it be possible to have the featured donation goal or campaign only show up for register/certain groups? Instead of for all including guests?

@Jake B.

It's been requested several times, are there any plans to add open campaigns to the add-on? The lack of that feature is the only thing that keeps us from using it on our site.

Top Bottom