[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Small phrase issue team:

addm_you_will_now_be_redirected_to_a_page_to_select_your_payment_options

Reads

You will not be redirected to a page to review your donation, and select payment options.

Would it be possible to extend the permissions of this addon so that you explicitly show the donation page to people vs being able to donate? I would like for guests to see how much people have donated and only allow registered users to donate.

Would it be possible to extend the permissions of this addon so that you explicitly show the donation page to people vs being able to donate? I would like for guests to see how much people have donated and only allow registered users to donate.

Yeah, we'll look into this

[bd] Paygates doesn't support that currency by default either I don't believe, I think it requires you to install a specific extension to support that currency. I'll look into it to see if we can easily support this.
Any news?

Any plan to add support of this?: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-paygate-zarinpal.5008/

It uses [bd] paygates and we can use in our board.

Long time purchased but still not able to use your add-on. If you add support of [bd] paygate zarinpal, then we will be able to use it.

Thanks.

One more suggestion, would it be possible to add another user criteria for promotions called "User has donated within the last X days:". This way we can have promotions apply for people who have donated within a specified amount of days.

There is no way to make a writeup about what people are donating towards? They have to guess it from the title? What really made me want this addon was the "Donation Goals" But if donation goals is nothing else than the color changing on the line then I see no point in even having it? I mean it would be really cool if I were able to make a write up about what the people are donating towards and set donation goals such as "When we reach 100$ out of the 500$the entire community will recieve a new icon or a new title" or something... but on the demo there just seems to be nothing liek that? No writeups no donation goals are shown, no nothing?

Best regards Shamatix

There is no way to make a writeup about what people are donating towards?

There is a description field.

What really made me want this addon was the "Donation Goals" But if donation goals is nothing else than the color changing on the line then I see no point in even having it?

The goal is the progress bar. It only changes colors if you setup milestones.

When we reach 100$ out of the 500$the entire community will recieve a new icon or a new title" or something.

This is not currently possible.

So are this thread dead or should we expect an answer?

You need to have a bit more patience, we can't watch these threads 24/7. If you have an urgent question feel free to open a ticket.

There is a description field.

The goal is the progress bar. It only changes colors if you setup milestones.

This is not currently possible.

You need to have a bit more patience, we can't watch these threads 24/7. If you have an urgent question feel free to open a ticket.

This description can be more than 1 line right? I want to make a huge write up as a thread.

I have just installed the addon manager and have tried to use it myself for the first time. Upon trying to donate, I get the following error:

Code:
Invalid model 'bdPaygate_Model_Processor' specified

XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php at line 223
Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionPay() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/theoldgi/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

I have no idea what a 'bdPaygate' is.
I also coud not see any usergroup permissions for the addon but if it does not use them, that's OK.

Also:
Is it possible to change the position in the sidebar?
I would also like to change the word 'Note' on the donations page to 'UserName' but could not see which phrase to edit.

I have raised a ticket on the Audentio site about this. If I get a reply over there, I will update this post to help others that might get the same issue.

Thanks.

EDIT - Didn't realise it relied upon another addon called bdpaygates
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-paygates.1606/

Now it works :)

Last edited:
@Jake B.

It's been requested several times, are there any plans to add open campaigns to the add-on? The lack of that feature is the only thing that keeps us from using it on our site.
Are you referring to just not setting a goal? I suppose we could support this. But you wouldn't get a progress bar.

So using the avatar heap like on the member list with new users? This isn't currently an option, but is doable fairly easily :)
Yes, I would like to be able to have a sidebar section/pane with for example a AxB grid of avatars (A avatars in width x B avatars in height), without any names, simply a "grid of avatars".
On hover, it would show a small "tooltip" with the users name. That would be awesome! We already bought your addon by the way, and really love it except for that small feature request :)

This way we can show the same amount of top donors in sidebar without increasing much the sidebar height. AFAIR the old-broken "donation manager" could do that, pretty much only thing I miss from it.

EDIT: Something like this:
2njv9yd.png

Last edited:
We have just bought this addon and installed it, but for me to see it seems... a bit weird/unfinished for example http://i.imgur.com/dDtR7pA.png Like why does it show users that hasnt donated at all under "Top Donations"? shouldnt this list be completely empty untill someone donates? Also it looks quite "disgusting" sorry for my language http://i.imgur.com/a9nCncb.png no way to move the text BELOW the donation goals and what not and actually style it as when you make a thread? right now it just looks like a wall of text

We have just bought this addon and installed it, but for me to see it seems... a bit weird/unfinished for example http://i.imgur.com/dDtR7pA.png Like why does it show users that hasnt donated at all under "Top Donations"? shouldnt this list be completely empty untill someone donates? Also it looks quite "disgusting" sorry for my language http://i.imgur.com/a9nCncb.png no way to move the text BELOW the donation goals and what not and actually style it as when you make a thread? right now it just looks like a wall of text
Same problem here!

Top Bottom