[TH] Custom Fields [Deleted]

@Waindigo : is it possible to show the threadlinks abd the infos of the custom fields in a separate Page?

My usecase is a kind of event management / timetable / schedule
  1. Add a Date (list of a drop down), Start Time, End Time and Destination (dropdown) to a thread
  2. Show it in the thread itself
  3. Have a separate Page with a table having the date and Destination as columns and rows are a timeline.
  4. Start and End Date defines a block within that table. Content is the Threadtitle with a link to the thread.
Possible further features:
  1. Users could select if they plan to visit the event (thread)
  2. Users can search which other users plan to visit the event.
If that would be possible, please let me know. I could do some stuff for myself, but my coding is bad.. I would be happy for your (paid) assistance, if affordable :-)

@Waindigo : is it possible to show the threadlinks abd the infos of the custom fields in a separate Page?

My usecase is a kind of event management / timetable / schedule
  1. Add a Date (list of a drop down), Start Time, End Time and Destination (dropdown) to a thread
  2. Show it in the thread itself
  3. Have a separate Page with a table having the date and Destination as columns and rows are a timeline.
  4. Start and End Date defines a block within that table. Content is the Threadtitle with a link to the thread.
Possible further features:
  1. Users could select if they plan to visit the event (thread)
  2. Users can search which other users plan to visit the event.
If that would be possible, please let me know. I could do some stuff for myself, but my coding is bad.. I would be happy for your (paid) assistance, if affordable :)
Please PM me. I reckon you would be better off using the Resource Manager for this.

2 questions:

1) Is there any way of having certain selected field results show inline rather that stacked on top of each other. I would like to put a drop down date box for month, day & year but would like the results to show inline like this: Jan 01 2014

instead of this way:
Jan

2) I have an URL text box field. How can I made that appear as a click-able link? It's currently only showing as text and not click-able.

Thank you,

Bob

2 questions:

1) Is there any way of having certain selected field results show inline rather that stacked on top of each other. I would like to put a drop down date box for month, day & year but would like the results to show inline like this: Jan 01 2014

instead of this way:
Jan
You will need to use a callback to make this all as one field. Have you tried this field:
http://xenforo.com/community/resour...tom-fields-by-waindigo-custom-field-xml.2070/
?

2) I have an URL text box field. How can I made that appear as a click-able link? It's currently only showing as text and not click-able.
Depends where you are showing the field, but you will need to manually put the HTML in for a link to make it work.

@Waindigo I somehow broke my custom fields lol. I'm not sure what changed but they're not showing up at the top of the thread anymore. Is there an include or something you can think of that I could throw in the template to get it working again?
I would just revert it but theres a bunch of changes in there.

If you use the Live Thread addon be sure not to enable it on the forum that you use custom thread fields on. It also screws with Xenatendo too just fyi.

Live thread does. You just need to not use live thread on the Forums that use Custom Fields or XenAtendo. That's totally configurable in the CP.

Callback Waindigo_CustomFields_Listener_ContainerAdminParams::containerAdminParams is invalid (Invalid Class).

This is what I get as an error if I want to install it. I am trying for hours now... can someone help me out please? I tried everything! I uploaded the files correctly and tried different things, but I can't get it working. Please guys, help me out.

Callback Waindigo_CustomFields_Listener_ContainerAdminParams::containerAdminParams is invalid (Invalid Class).

This is what I get as an error if I want to install it. I am trying for hours now... can someone help me out please? I tried everything! I uploaded the files correctly and tried different things, but I can't get it working. Please guys, help me out.
Check again that you have uploaded the files to the correct place.

Can you add recaptcha as a new field type? I have some pubic forums that guests can post to and im afraid of spam bots murdering the node.

It should use whatever captcha mode is set up in xenforo too.

Can you add recaptcha as a new field type? I have some pubic forums that guests can post to and im afraid of spam bots murdering the node.

It should use whatever captcha mode is set up in xenforo too.
I can build this for you. Please PM me to discuss.

However, don't guests already have to complete a captcha to post?

Reactions: HWS
Top Bottom