[TH] Custom Fields [Deleted]

I think it is going to be pretty essential for us,.........

Thank you for the response :)

Jx

Yes. I can't enable the option for someone to admin and edit their entire thread. If only waindigo has the option to edit custom fields only, then that would solve all issues.

Error when editing an existing Custom User Filed (NB: noraml User Field not the Waindigo Custom Filed)

I was trying to change Multi line textbox to single line. With this addon disabled I could do it fine no error.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserField::getObjectFieldTypeMap() - library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/UserField.php:190
Generated By: Pete Thomas, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://cafesaxophone.com/admin.php?user-fields/notaspammer/save"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["user-fields/notaspammer/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(20) {
    ["title"] => string(13) "Not A Spammer"
    ["description"] => string(152) "If you are not a spammer, please type the word  <span style="color:orange">No</span> here. If you are a spammer, please note that all URLs are nofollow."
    ["display_group"] => string(8) "personal"
    ["display_order"] => string(1) "1"
    ["field_type"] => string(7) "textbox"
    ["match_type"] => string(5) "regex"
    ["match_regex"] => string(2) "No"
    ["max_length"] => string(1) "0"
    ["required"] => string(1) "1"
    ["show_registration"] => string(1) "1"
    ["user_editable_base"] => string(1) "1"
    ["value_display"] => string(4) "html"
    ["display_template"] => string(13) "Value Display"
    ["export_callback_class"] => string(0) ""
    ["export_callback_method"] => string(0) ""
    ["addon_id"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(39) "/admin.php?user-fields/notaspammer/edit"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I see several updates since the 11/14 referenced issue (from reviews tab) that mention the resource manager. @Jon W - would you say the uninstall conflict with the resource manager is resolved that otto is mentioning?

Hi. I hope someone can help. I've created some custom Resource fields to appear "Above resource description" in certain resource categories. The problem is that the fields appear as tabs on the resource index page along with "Latest Updates", "Newest Resources" etc.

This is the resource page with the custom fields:
upload_2015-10-28_8-52-51.webp

This is how they appear on the index page:
upload_2015-10-28_8-52-8.webp

How can I remove them form the the index page headers, but keep them in the selected categories?
Thanks for your help.

I've found how. For anyone with the same problem, go to General Options in the custom field and deselect "Allow sorting by this field".

I limited the use to administrators (for test purpose), to one forum.
The field appears in the forum view (only to admin), but not in the thread view.

With enabled settings for Thread View you see it in Forum View?
I´ve switched between the settings, for me it works fine.
Than i have no idea, sorry.

Is it possible that when I choose the Multiple Choice box, that after a member has clicked on the box, there would be a text field that will open next to it?

Top Bottom