[TH] Credits [Deleted]

Awesome update,
More wish list items:
  • Currency Conversion between Currencies as well as defining the value of conversion both up or down.
  • Mass give credits to members
  • Ability to Activate or Deactivate Currency Packages vs just deleting a package if you no longer want it. (promo packages, limited time packages, recurring packages based on time of month, etc)
  • Ability to add imagine icon to Currency Packages that show up on currency page
  • If a user doesn't have enough credits to purchase an item when the error message pops up saying they don't have enough, have a link in that statement that says click here to purchase more credits.
  • Ability to Offer Discounts on currency based on time, day, month etc, example new users or users that have been active on site for so much time earn the ability to buy currency at a discounted rate (just ideas)
  • Option to click actions for more detailed information about action including imagines, text etc.
  • If using email, item, gift card actions, ability to bulk buy items. (cart type system)
  • Ability to add Wishlist for items
  • Ability to mark "items" paid after purchase (example buying an item for game server)
got 1.07 installed was clean easy install, awesome work on everything, just a few ideas above.

just a few ideas.

Last edited:
offer payouts to our users via paypal, and record the transaction payout history.

let us set the value. maybe 1,000 forum pts = $1.00 etc.

Getting this adcredit_alert_action_receive_rating in my alerts. I assume it is something to do with Post Ratings...maybe I've not set something up right?

credits.webp

does this support for RM, xxx credits to download resource?
option to open and replay thread with credits?

Last edited:
Awesome update,
More wish list items:
  1. Currency Conversion between Currencies as well as defining the value of conversion both up or down.
  2. Mass give credits to members
  3. Ability to Activate or Deactivate Currency Packages vs just deleting a package if you no longer want it. (promo packages, limited time packages, recurring packages based on time of month, etc)
  4. Ability to add imagine icon to Currency Packages that show up on currency page
  5. If a user doesn't have enough credits to purchase an item when the error message pops up saying they don't have enough, have a link in that statement that says click here to purchase more credits.
  6. Ability to Offer Discounts on currency based on time, day, month etc, example new users or users that have been active on site for so much time earn the ability to buy currency at a discounted rate (just ideas)
  7. Option to click actions for more detailed information about action including imagines, text etc.
  8. If using email, item, gift card actions, ability to bulk buy items. (cart type system)
  9. Ability to add Wishlist for items
  10. Ability to mark "items" paid after purchase (example buying an item for game server)
got 1.07 installed was clean easy install, awesome work on everything, just a few ideas above.

just a few ideas.

Glad everything is working well, Robert. Thanks a lot for these suggestions!

1. We decided against this short term just because there isn't a huge use for it. But its something we can do at some point if more people want it.
  2. You can do this via the ACP
  3. I agree with this, added it to the feature list
  4. Ill add this to feature list as well.
  5. That would only work if there were credits to be bought, as not everyone will utilize this. It might be best done at the phrase level, though I agree it would be better to have this by default.
  6. I think this could work, we have discussed a multiplier option where you can choose to give all users XX% more credits per action. Discounts get messy.
  7. Because of the simple nature of 99% of these products I don't think we will build this. Something like this that we are considering is integration with Chris' product manager, as that would likely make more sense.
  8. Also something I find @Chris D 's system might be better for. But integration is still a planned feature
  9. If more people want this, we will add it to the feature list.
  10. Not sure I understand this one.
Thanks again for your suggestions!

offer payouts to our users via paypal, and record the transaction payout history.

let us set the value. maybe 1,000 forum pts = $1.00 etc.

We've considered this option, yes. Ive added it to the feature list but until more people request it it might remain low priority.

Getting this adcredit_alert_action_receive_rating in my alerts. I assume it is something to do with Post Ratings...maybe I've not set something up right?

View attachment 101075

A bug, added it to the bug list :D Thanks for reporting!

does this support for RM, xxx credits to download resource?
option to open and replay thread with credits?

Yes it does :)

Awesome work guys, thanks!
I'd like to suggest an option to make credits packages giftable. (y)

Added to the feature list I agree!

Any way that I can keep my paygates addon so users can purchase credits with bitpay? I would love to use this addon but we do not use paypal and my users prefer using bitcoin to purchase credits. Thanks in advance for any replies to this.

@Audentio Design or @Jake B. , had a new user try to register and said he couldn't. I went to set up a test account and this is what I'm getting.
This is using the 1.0.7 patch 2.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'adcredit_shop_postbit_icons' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user', Array)
#5 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(416): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#9 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/twd/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "https://twowheeldemon.com/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/register/register"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(18) {
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["7f0aa43b9456dacf8b2ae9458a638c62"] => string(5) "test_user"
    ["bdefc785e5a2396bf242e16b387bc992"] => string(21) "***************"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["bd3b73e2639bf341d42ebf18ee21e839"] => string(0) ""
    ["dob_month"] => string(2) "10"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "22"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1963"
    ["4ddf1839303382e4c2ea6578f01d0e54"] => array(12) {
      ["yrsriding"] => string(1) "D"
      ["yearmodel"] => string(4) "2005"
      ["brandbike"] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(1) "G"
      }
      ["bikemodel"] => string(6) "ST1300"
      ["Flickr"] => string(0) ""
      ["YouTube"] => string(0) ""
      ["skype"] => string(0) ""
      ["gtalk"] => string(0) ""
      ["facebook"] => string(0) ""
      ["GooglePlus"] => string(0) ""
      ["twitter"] => string(0) ""
      ["exjzcmlkaw5n"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["custom_fields_shown"] => array(19) {
      [0] => string(9) "yrsriding"
      [1] => string(9) "yearmodel"
      [2] => string(9) "brandbike"
      [3] => string(9) "bikemodel"
      [4] => string(9) "darksider"
      [5] => string(3) "hog"
      [6] => string(5) "gwrra"
      [7] => string(10) "gwta_group"
      [8] => string(12) "leather_lace"
      [9] => string(12) "patriotguard"
      [10] => string(6) "Flickr"
      [11] => string(7) "YouTube"
      [12] => string(5) "skype"
      [13] => string(5) "gtalk"
      [14] => string(8) "facebook"
      [15] => string(10) "GooglePlus"
      [16] => string(7) "twitter"
      [17] => string(7) "nsfw_ok"
      [18] => string(12) "exjzcmlkaw5n"
    }
    ["321de898ce12727f4235422d8cfdd2e4"] => string(15) "America/Chicago"
    ["slidercaptcha_validate_time"] => string(10) "1426625000"
    ["slidercaptcha_validate_hash"] => string(40) "33aacba6ba7c0f6163cb241294e6bd2c1866b30f"
    ["slidercaptcha_loaded"] => string(4) "true"
    ["slidercaptcha_fallback"] => string(9) "ReCaptcha"
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["reg_key"] => string(32) "8f6771adb7a7a34fa171ca79f0398bb9"
  }
}

While looking through some other errors, I saw this one also

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'active' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Elrod, Today at 1:12 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#1 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#2 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#3 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', Array, 2)
#4 /var/www/twd/library/Audentio/Credit/Shop/Model/Category.php(20): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', 'category_id')
#5 /var/www/twd/library/Audentio/Credit/Shop/ControllerPublic/Category.php(9): Audentio_Credit_Shop_Model_Category->getActiveCategories()
#6 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_Credit_Shop_ControllerPublic_Category->actionIndex()
#7 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /var/www/twd/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://twowheeldemon.com/adcreditshop-categories/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/adcreditshop-categories/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

And this
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: send_alert - library/Audentio/Credit/Core/Event.php:66
Generated By: Elrod, Today at 10:21 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/twd/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/Event.php(66): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/twd/li...', 66, Array)
#1 /var/www/twd/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(13): Audentio_Credit_Core_Event::run('post', Object(DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread), 'after', Array)
#2 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_Credit_Core_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#3 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/twd/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "https://twowheeldemon.com/i-spy-game.t177/add-reply"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/i-spy-game_t177/add-reply"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(11) {
    ["message_html"] => string(28) "<p>Curb</p><p>Canopy<br></p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(50) "https://twowheeldemon.com/i-spy-game.t177/page-175"
    ["_bdSocialShare_enabled"] => array(1) {
      ["_default"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["_bdSocialShare_included"] => string(1) "1"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "725f03e597cbd8239db447686cfdfe8a"
    ["last_date"] => string(10) "1426584303"
    ["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1426584303"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(25) "/i-spy-game.t177/page-175"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Last edited:
@Audentio Design or @Jake B. , had a new user try to register and said he couldn't. I went to set up a test account and this is what I'm getting.
This is using the 1.0.7 patch 2.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'adcredit_shop_postbit_icons' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user', Array)
#5 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(416): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#9 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /var/www/twd/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "https://twowheeldemon.com/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/register/register"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(18) {
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["7f0aa43b9456dacf8b2ae9458a638c62"] => string(5) "test_user"
    ["bdefc785e5a2396bf242e16b387bc992"] => string(21) "***************"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["bd3b73e2639bf341d42ebf18ee21e839"] => string(0) ""
    ["dob_month"] => string(2) "10"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "22"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1963"
    ["4ddf1839303382e4c2ea6578f01d0e54"] => array(12) {
      ["yrsriding"] => string(1) "D"
      ["yearmodel"] => string(4) "2005"
      ["brandbike"] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(1) "G"
      }
      ["bikemodel"] => string(6) "ST1300"
      ["Flickr"] => string(0) ""
      ["YouTube"] => string(0) ""
      ["skype"] => string(0) ""
      ["gtalk"] => string(0) ""
      ["facebook"] => string(0) ""
      ["GooglePlus"] => string(0) ""
      ["twitter"] => string(0) ""
      ["exjzcmlkaw5n"] => string(0) ""
    }
    ["custom_fields_shown"] => array(19) {
      [0] => string(9) "yrsriding"
      [1] => string(9) "yearmodel"
      [2] => string(9) "brandbike"
      [3] => string(9) "bikemodel"
      [4] => string(9) "darksider"
      [5] => string(3) "hog"
      [6] => string(5) "gwrra"
      [7] => string(10) "gwta_group"
      [8] => string(12) "leather_lace"
      [9] => string(12) "patriotguard"
      [10] => string(6) "Flickr"
      [11] => string(7) "YouTube"
      [12] => string(5) "skype"
      [13] => string(5) "gtalk"
      [14] => string(8) "facebook"
      [15] => string(10) "GooglePlus"
      [16] => string(7) "twitter"
      [17] => string(7) "nsfw_ok"
      [18] => string(12) "exjzcmlkaw5n"
    }
    ["321de898ce12727f4235422d8cfdd2e4"] => string(15) "America/Chicago"
    ["slidercaptcha_validate_time"] => string(10) "1426625000"
    ["slidercaptcha_validate_hash"] => string(40) "33aacba6ba7c0f6163cb241294e6bd2c1866b30f"
    ["slidercaptcha_loaded"] => string(4) "true"
    ["slidercaptcha_fallback"] => string(9) "ReCaptcha"
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["reg_key"] => string(32) "8f6771adb7a7a34fa171ca79f0398bb9"
  }
}

While looking through some other errors, I saw this one also

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'active' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Elrod, Today at 1:12 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#1 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#2 /var/www/twd/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...')
#3 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', Array, 2)
#4 /var/www/twd/library/Audentio/Credit/Shop/Model/Category.php(20): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('\n\t\t\tSELECT *\n\t\t...', 'category_id')
#5 /var/www/twd/library/Audentio/Credit/Shop/ControllerPublic/Category.php(9): Audentio_Credit_Shop_Model_Category->getActiveCategories()
#6 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_Credit_Shop_ControllerPublic_Category->actionIndex()
#7 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /var/www/twd/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://twowheeldemon.com/adcreditshop-categories/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/adcreditshop-categories/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

And this
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: send_alert - library/Audentio/Credit/Core/Event.php:66
Generated By: Elrod, Today at 10:21 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/twd/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/Event.php(66): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/twd/li...', 66, Array)
#1 /var/www/twd/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(13): Audentio_Credit_Core_Event::run('post', Object(DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread), 'after', Array)
#2 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_Credit_Core_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#3 /var/www/twd/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/twd/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "https://twowheeldemon.com/i-spy-game.t177/add-reply"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/i-spy-game_t177/add-reply"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(11) {
    ["message_html"] => string(28) "<p>Curb</p><p>Canopy<br></p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(50) "https://twowheeldemon.com/i-spy-game.t177/page-175"
    ["_bdSocialShare_enabled"] => array(1) {
      ["_default"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["_bdSocialShare_included"] => string(1) "1"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "725f03e597cbd8239db447686cfdfe8a"
    ["last_date"] => string(10) "1426584303"
    ["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1426584303"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(25) "/i-spy-game.t177/page-175"
  }
}

That is odd, haven't had anyone else report this issue. Try running the following queries in phpMyAdmin one at a time:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `adcredit_shop_product` ADD `max_active_purchases` INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `purchases`;
ALTER TABLE `adcredit_shop_product` ADD `quantity` INT(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '-1' AFTER `max_active_purchases`;
ALTER TABLE `adcredit_shop_product` ADD `giftable` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `active`;
ALTER TABLE `adcredit_shop_category` ADD `active` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' ;
ALTER TABLE `adcredit_shop_product` ADD `display_on_postbit` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `active`;
ALTER TABLE `adcredit_shop_product` ADD `display_on_profile_view` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `display_on_postbit`;
ALTER TABLE `xf_user` ADD `adcredit_shop_postbit_icons` BLOB NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `xf_user` ADD `adcredit_shop_profile_icons` BLOB NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `adcredit_action` ADD `send_alert` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

If any errors come up while running those (such as saying that the field already exists) you can just ignore them and keep going.

Sounds like the installer didn't run for some reason on one of your updates.

- Jake

We've been implementing the credit system on our site and I have one small suggestion. We have several news forums where anyone can post new threads that act like news. I tried to create an action to give news posters some credits but I found out that it doesn't work for subforums so I had to create several actions with the same functionality. Wouldn't it be possible to have the option to include subforums in the create thread action page?

I also haven't found the way to be notified when someone purchases something off the store. I know there is a type of product called "Send email" but I would like to be notified when someone purchases a usergroup change or any other product. How can I do it?

Wouldn't it be possible to have the option to include subforums in the create thread action page?

I'll look into an option for the actions to inherit, though, that is easier said than done.

I also haven't found the way to be notified when someone purchases something off the store. I know there is a type of product called "Send email" but I would like to be notified when someone purchases a usergroup change or any other product. How can I do it?

This isn't currently an option. However, I can add something in the next release for this.

Regards,

Jake B.

I'll look into an option for the actions to inherit, though, that is easier said than done.

This isn't currently an option. However, I can add something in the next release for this.

Regards,

Jake B.

Jake, thank you for your answers. I have a question. As I told you in my last message, I have several news forums that act as categories. I had to create an action of type "create thread" in order to give credits to the users who published news. But for some reason credits are not being given after a new thread is posted. I have checked the permissions and I sincerely don't know what's wrong.

However, one thing came to my mind. I had to specify a different priority to each and everyone of the create thread actions. Wouldn't it be possible that something related to the priority is causing this problem? Something like the system is only taking into account the create thread action with the highest priority?

Edit: I was able to get credited for creating a new thread but I had to configure an action with priority set to 10. Modifying the priority would make the action useless because it doesn't give credits like that. I think it's something I'm doing wrong or a bug.

Edit2: I managed to get it working by selecting all my usergroups. I'm not sure what difference it made but it's now giving credits to all my news forums.

Last edited:
With 107 patch 2..

Opening the posting tab in a profile triggers..

Mysqli prepare error: Not unique table/alias: 'permission_combination'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 63
  6. XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsByIds() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 161
  7. XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->getDataForResults() in XenForo/Model/Search.php at line 280
  8. XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResultData() in XenForo/Model/Search.php at line 342
  9. XenForo_Model_Search->getSearchResultsForDisplay() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 663
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionRecentContent() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/testsite/public_html/index.php at line 13

I had a similar issue. I submitted a ticket with all my findings, maybe they can do something to "fix it" in the next release. I use quotes because I think it's not really a bug but a coincidence that's causing the name ambiguity.

With 107 patch 2..

3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  6. XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsByIds() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 161
  7. XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->getDataForResults() in XenForo/Model/Search.php at line 280
  8. XenForo_Model_Search->getViewableSearchResultData() in XenForo/Model/Search.php at line 342
  9. XenForo_Model_Search->getSearchResultsForDisplay() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 663
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionRecentContent() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/testsite/public_html/index.php at line 13

I found something odd when viewing transactions. The date of the transactions always seems to be the current date no matter when a transaction was made.

With 107 patch 2..

Could you post the data under "Request State" in your server error log in the XenForo AdminCP as well? Not sure what could be causing this as I don't believe we're changing anything with the postions portion of the profile, and I'm not able to replicate it at all.

I found something odd when viewing transactions. The date of the transactions always seems to be the current date no matter when a transaction was made.

This has been fixed for the next release :)

Could you post the data under "Request State" in your server error log in the XenForo AdminCP as well? Not sure what could be causing this as I don't believe we're changing anything with the postions portion of the profile, and I'm not able to replicate it at all.

sure :)

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(211) "https://xxxxxx.xxx/members/xxxxxxxxxxxx.59765/recent-content?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmembers%2Fxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.59765%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1426798341%2C68fb83c47bfbd5c08cc191608f5f5592e0a94619&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
  ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(26) "/members/xxxxxxxxx.59765/"
  ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1426798341,68fb83c47bfbd5c08cc191608f5f5592e0a94619"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom