[TH] Credits [Deleted]

Could you post the data under "Request State" in your server error log in the XenForo AdminCP as well? Not sure what could be causing this as I don't believe we're changing anything with the postions portion of the profile, and I'm not able to replicate it at all

Jake, I submitted a ticket on Audentio.com with a similar problem. Maybe you can check it out and see if it's something that could be related to this problem.

sure :)

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(211) "https://xxxxxx.xxx/members/xxxxxxxxxxxx.59765/recent-content?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmembers%2Fxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.59765%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1426798341%2C68fb83c47bfbd5c08cc191608f5f5592e0a94619&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
  ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(26) "/members/xxxxxxxxx.59765/"
  ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
  ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1426798341,68fb83c47bfbd5c08cc191608f5f5592e0a94619"
  ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hm, the Credits Add-on doesn't change anything on actionRecentContent. Do you still get this error if the credits add-on is disabled?

Getting this a lot:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: resource - library/Audentio/Credit/Core/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:22
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 11:23 AM
Code:
#0 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(22): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/firearmhq...', 22, Array)
#1 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): Audentio_Credit_Core_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#2 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#3 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#4 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#5 /home/firearmhq/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(71) "http://www.firearmhq.com/threads/friday-news-from-goal-march-8-2013.76/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Thanks!

EDIT: Have 7 pages of these errors.

EDIT AGAIN: Everytime I click on a topic, it creates a error.

Last edited:
Getting this a lot:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: resource - library/Audentio/Credit/Core/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php:22
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 11:23 AM
Code:
#0 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/Audentio/Credit/Core/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(22): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/firearmhq...', 22, Array)
#1 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): Audentio_Credit_Core_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#2 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(71): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#3 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#4 /home/firearmhq/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#5 /home/firearmhq/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(71) "http://www.firearmhq.com/threads/friday-news-from-goal-march-8-2013.76/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Thanks!

EDIT: Have 7 pages of these errors.

EDIT AGAIN: Everytime I click on a topic, it creates a error.

Update to 1.0.7 Patch 2. This was already fixed a while ago :) If you don't have it for some reason PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

- Jake

Is it possible (maybe in the feature?) to integrate this with the internal "user upgrade" function.

So once i've created my own currency it will display here:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-25 um 18.25.18.webp

Yes, but it's just "like" that, right? Not the same? Why 2 systems (who i also have to pay for) when we already have something like that build in? ;)

Because the User Upgrades system in XenForo isn't really an easy thing to change to use anything other than PayPal :p

I'd like to see an alert bubble on the Credits tab in admin panel when a withdrawal is pending, that'd be great. Also a field for user to input paypal address, right now we don't know who to pay.
Nice update btw.

the withdrawal option is awesome, but have to make sure that i set the ratio correct and people aren't trying to take $1000 out of me!

suggestion - let admin set a minimum amount of points that user must have before they're able to withdrawal.

I have points and credits appearing on my site. How can I disable the points? I want to use only the AD Credits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom