[TH] Bookmarks [Deleted]

All of these add-ons should work just fine together, none of them really touch anything in common so there shouldn't be any conflict between them. Haven't heard any reports of issues with Siropu's chat add-on either. As for the Rich Usernames issue you're mentioning, I've replied in the other thread, but this is something I've been unable to replicate. In fact, we don't actually do anything with the forum list (other than adding in the reactions from the first post, but this is in an entirely separate area from what Liam's add-on changes

I appreciate the advice. I also responded to the other thread. Looking forward to buying them. Hopefully I don't get any server errors when I install all 4. I know you'll work with me though to resolve them if I do.

Anyways thank you. I will see what I decided to do on Wednesday.

Do all posts/threads/media gallery items/resources have a "bookmark this" button? This was the one thing I couldn't see in your screenshots

Do all posts/threads/media gallery items/resources have a "bookmark this" button? This was the one thing I couldn't see in your screenshots

Yeah, any supported content (currently posts, threads, media gallery and resource manager) have a bookmark icon. We'll be releasing an update to allow you to replace this icon with text so it's a bit easier to find as well :)

Getting Server error log about ErrorException: Template error: Template public:th_bookmark_delete_threadFields_bookmarks is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:564

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:th_bookmark_delete_threadFields_bookmarks is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:564

Generated by: jeet roi Jan 28, 2018 at 2:06 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 564, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(564): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(519): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'th_bookmark_del...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1229): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'th_bookmark_del...')
#4 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Bookmarks/BookmarkHandler/Thread.php(70): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('th_bookmark_del...', Array)
#5 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Bookmarks/BookmarkHandler/AbstractHandler.php(84): ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\BookmarkHandler\Thread->_renderExtraDeleteFields(Object(NF\TrashCan\XF\Entity\Thread), Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater))
#6 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\BookmarkHandler\AbstractHandler->renderExtraDeleteFields(Object(NF\TrashCan\XF\Entity\Thread))
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(920): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s22/public/th_bookmark_delete_bookmarks.php(19): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\BookmarkHandler\Thread), 'renderExtraDele...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('th_bookmark_del...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('ThemeHouse\\Book...', 'public:th_bookm...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(21) "/bookmarks/158/delete"
  ["referrer"] => string(37) "/bookmarks/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I have not resource installed. So why not hide resource option?

68f6f6b4-19bb-4fd9-94d2-32b4d652278f.png

@ThemeHouse
Any chance you guys plan on adding some additional options for user filtering, like maybe allowing users to add tags, so that their bookmarks can be sorted by name or subject or some other useful order. The sticky option alone doesn't work well for that purpose.

Just purchased, loving the add-on but one major issue. Please add an option ASAP to disable the 'public bookmarks' feature. Our users do not want their bookmarks displayed on their profile or accessible by anyone but themselves.

In the future, it would be great to have an option for a slimmed down UI where it simply bookmarks the post instead of creating a pop-up with criteria for the user to fill-out. I feel that would make this add-on complete.

Edit: Also, the delete bookmark page has some issues.
Screenshot 2018-03-22 23.33.25.webp

I'm on XF 1.4.2 using Xon's Bookmarks version 1.4.4. I have two questions:
  1. Since I'm on an older version of Xon's Bookmarks add-on (the latest one being 2.0.5), would it cause issues with importing the add-on data into this add-on after upgrading to XF2?
  2. I understand the importer is in beta right now. Any ETA for a stable version of the importer?

Just purchased, loving the add-on but one major issue. Please add an option ASAP to disable the 'public bookmarks' feature. Our users do not want their bookmarks displayed on their profile or accessible by anyone but themselves.

There isn't currently a way to completely disable this. However, your users can mark their bookmarks as private if they don't want them to be public

• Since I'm on an older version of Xon's Bookmarks add-on (the latest one being 2.0.5), would it cause issues with importing the add-on data into this add-on after upgrading to XF2?

No, this shouldn't be an issue, we tested it on both versions

I understand the importer is in beta right now. Any ETA for a stable version of the importer?

No ETA reallly, but there aren't any known issues in the importer, and the importer doesn't perform any destructive actions so even if something did go wrong you could just reinstall the add-on and everything would be reset :)

Reactions: sgr
Changing this to make it more obvious is already planned :) I think I'm going to be adding a "main" bookmark button at the top of the page (similar to the one on nodes) and the bookmark post icon will probably be put near the reply/quote button
This ever going to happen?

Possible issue

Addon template modification not applying for template xfrm_resource_view.

Is this happening in the latest version of [TH] Bookmarks? Is your Resource Manager up to date with the newest version?

XenForo Resource Manager 2.0.2
[TH] Bookmarks 1.0.2 Patch Level 4

There is no modification searching content at xfrm_resource_view template.

XenForo Resource Manager 2.0.2
[TH] Bookmarks 1.0.2 Patch Level 4

There is no modification searching content at xfrm_resource_view template.

Looks like XF moved these buttons into a separate template, update coming!

I think I have a problem. This is the console output when I'm trying to remove a resource:

Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem::getContentType() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Bookmarks/XFRM/Entity/ResourceItem.php on line 14
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1517): ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem->_postDelete()
#1 src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Delete.php(63): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#2 src/addons/XFRM/InlineMod/ResourceItem/Delete.php(33): XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Delete->delete('hard', '')
#3 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractAction.php(87): XFRM\InlineMod\ResourceItem\Delete->applyToEntity(Object(ThemeHouse\Bookmarks\XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem), Array)
#4 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractAction.php(80): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->applyInternal(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(131): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->apply(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Array)
#6 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(54): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:InlineMod', 'Perform', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(Siropu\AdsManager\XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Hello,
Does the import from AndyB Bookmarks setup on XF 1.4 to your XF2 addon works ?
Thanks

Top Bottom