[TH] Bookmarks [Deleted]

Patch 1 bookmarks is generating a fantastic array of server errors. All different kinds. Have a ticket now created for it.
Hello, thank you for creating a ticket on this matter! I believe one of our developers is in contact with you along with troubleshooting these issue for you! :)

Yer, I can't even get it to show a donate button any longer. It now reverts all new and existing campaigns to "donations can no longer be accepted for this campaign" regardless what I do. Argh.

Yer, I can't even get it to show a donate button any longer. It now reverts all new and existing campaigns to "donations can no longer be accepted for this campaign" regardless what I do. Argh.
I believe I've seen a ticket from you based on your issues with Donate. One of our developers will be in contact to help you resolve this issue! :)

@Mike Creuzer

With xF2.1's bookmarks update, what is happening to this addon?
We didn't really do much with this add-on. So like Reactions we will probably just add the things that we feel are necessary to Bookmarks Plus or something. But to be honest we may retire it, as between default and @Xon threadmark, to me that is plenty. We shall see but for now the plan was that we will leave it as is.

Well, I wonder if the bookmarks, which users already created, get lost when upgrading to the upcoming xf2 version.
And we gave the permission for using bookmarks only to certain user groups (with paid upgrades), which is possible with your addon. A lot of such settings are not possible in xf2 by default.. we will see. So just in case this is no default setting.... I would love to be able to use your addon in future :)

Hello
I sorted by bookmarks and they are displaying ok in the bookmark page

But the order is not replicated in dropdown menu :

Anyway to fix that ?

Top Bottom