[TH] Admin Tools [Deleted]

Okay all the server errors have different request states. Here are a few.

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(87) "/misc/style?_xfRedirect=%2F&style_id=26&t=1521724210%2C747132460a330a3eb3aea018f5cc4c1a"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(1) "/"
    ["style_id"] => string(2) "26"
    ["t"] => string(43) "1521724210,747132460a330a3eb3aea018f5cc4c1a"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(102) "/misc/style?redirect=%2Fmisc%2Fstyle%3Fredirect%3D%252Farticles%252Fe3-2017-vertical-slice-why.16%252F"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["redirect"] => string(67) "/misc/style?redirect=%2Farticles%2Fe3-2017-vertical-slice-why.16%2F"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(75) "/misc/style?redirect=%2Fxengallery%2Falbums%2Fanthem-e3-trailer-images.4%2F"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["redirect"] => string(46) "/xengallery/albums/anthem-e3-trailer-images.4/"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(72) "/misc/style?redirect=%2Fmisc%2Fquick-navigation-menu%3Fselected%3Dnode-9"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["redirect"] => string(43) "/misc/quick-navigation-menu?selected=node-9"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(125) "/misc/style?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fanthemhub.net%2Fxengallery%2Fusers%2Fcarlo.26%2F%3Fcontainer%3Dsite%26page%3D2&style_id=10"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["redirect"] => string(70) "https://anthemhub.net/xengallery/users/carlo.26/?container=site&page=2"
    ["style_id"] => string(2) "10"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Can you replace the content of src/adons/KL/AdminTools/Pub/Controller/Misc.php with the following to see if it fixes the problem?
PHP:
<?php

namespace KL\AdminTools\Pub\Controller;

use XF\Mvc\Reply\View;

class Misc extends XFCP_Misc {
    public function actionStyle()
    {
        $styleReply = parent::actionStyle();

if($styleReply instanceof View) {
            if(!empty($styleReply->getTemplateName()) &&  $styleReply->getTemplateName() == 'style_chooser') {
                $styles = $styleReply->getParam('styles');

usort($styles, function ($a, $b) {
                    return $a['display_order'] >= $b['display_order'];
                });

$styleReply->setParam('styles', $styles);
            }
        }

return $styleReply;
    }
}

Can you replace the content of src/adons/KL/AdminTools/Pub/Controller/Misc.php with the following to see if it fixes the problem?
PHP:
<?php

use XF\Mvc\Reply\View;

{

if(!empty($styleReply->getTemplateName()) &&  $styleReply->getTemplateName() == 'style_chooser') {

});

}
        }

return $styleReply;
    }
}

That did it! I'm not getting any more errors. Thank you!

That did it! I'm not getting any more errors. Thank you!
You'll probably receive a file health check error every once in a while now, because you've modified the file. It's safe to ignore that and will go away with the next update.

Have get this error:
Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() src/XF/Repository/Attachment.php:168

Generated by: Unknown account Apr 14, 2018 at 5:12 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Repository/Attachment.php(168): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/var/www/anzahc...', 168, Array)
#1 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(95): XF\Repository\Attachment->addAttachmentsToContent(NULL, 'post', 'attach_count', 'Attachments')
#2 src/XF/NewsFeed/Post.php(30): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->addAttachments(NULL)
#3 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(78): XF\NewsFeed\Post->addAttachmentsToContent(NULL)
#4 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(53): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->getContent(9072)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(142): XF\Entity\NewsFeed->getContent()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(95): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('Content')
#7 src/XF/NewsFeed/AbstractHandler.php(56): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('Content')
#8 src/XF/Entity/NewsFeed.php(64): XF\NewsFeed\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed))
#9 [internal function]: XF\Entity\NewsFeed->render()
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(938): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l3/s0/admin/kl_at_privacy_report_activity.php(14): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\NewsFeed), 'render', Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#13 src/addons/KL/AdminTools/Service/PrivacyReport.php(453): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('kl_at_privacy_r...', Array)
#14 src/addons/KL/AdminTools/Service/PrivacyReport.php(332): KL\AdminTools\Service\PrivacyReport->renderTemplate('kl_at_privacy_r...', 1, 'activity', Array)
#15 src/XF/MultiPartRunnerTrait.php(48): KL\AdminTools\Service\PrivacyReport->stepBuildActivityLog(NULL, 7.9361610412598)
#16 src/addons/KL/AdminTools/Service/PrivacyReport.php(187): KL\AdminTools\Service\PrivacyReport->runLoop(8)
#17 src/addons/KL/AdminTools/Job/PrivacyReport.php(56): KL\AdminTools\Service\PrivacyReport->build(8)
#18 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): KL\AdminTools\Job\PrivacyReport->run(8)
#19 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#20 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#21 job.php(15): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#22 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

this addon looks amazing and I would love to use it.
I am on Xenforo 1.5 though, is there a version of the addon for 1.5 users? I did not see one :(

Not sure if it'd be considered for this addon, but would love to see 'autotools' as an option which would help simplify work for forums.

Such as options on certain nodes/threads to do multiple steps at once, for example:

AutoTool button for a member which would change that members permissions and send them a private message at the same time.

Or example for a thread:

Accept an application > Posts a reply, moves it somewhere else and closes it.

Just little features like that would make jobs be able to be completed a little easier. If possible. ^^

Nice addon.
I am looking for the ability to mass rename or anonymize users, because I have to delte over 3000 users in my forum.
It would be nice if you can add this option.

Nice addon.
I am looking for the ability to mass rename or anonymize users, because I have to delte over 3000 users in my forum.
It would be nice if you can add this option.
Do you want to give all your users the same name, or give all members of a group the same name? Just wondering, because if not wouldn't you still have to rename them one by one...?

I am looking for an option to rename users to "Guest 1234" where the number is the userid.
I want to rename over 3000 useres that way to make the names anonym and then delete these useres.
I know that xenforo has this option, but only for one user.

I would like to suggest a tool to completely remove a user, along with their posts, profile messages, private conversations, and everything about their privacy.

PHP:
<?php

use XF\Mvc\Reply\View;

{

});

}
        }

return $styleReply;
    }
}
could there be an update soon? my system causes errors in the file health check

This is a really great addon, thanks for this! However, I know it's unsupported, but I'm getting spammed with these errors on XF 2.1:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given src/addons/KL/AdminTools/Pub/Controller/Misc.php:27

#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] uso...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 27, Array)
#1 src/addons/KL/AdminTools/Pub/Controller/Misc.php(27): usort(NULL, Object(Closure))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): KL\AdminTools\Pub\Controller\Misc->actionStyle(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Misc', 'Style', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(KL\AdminTools\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(KL\AdminTools\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

Crappo. Is this the one I'm using to order styles in the order I want on the chooser? Have to find a replacement for this one, too, if so. 🤪

Big and exciting changes are coming as we adjust our trajectory, just know that we’ll be with you every step of the way. Take a look at our announcement here for more information. If you have any questions, please contact us here so we can assist.

Top Bottom