[TH] Admin Tools [Deleted]

Lukas W.

katsulynx submitted a new resource:

[KL] Admin Tools - Advanced administration tools to simplify your forum management.

[KL] Admin Tools
Description

This add-on offers a collection of handy tools to ease your life as a forum administrator.

Features
  • Fully anonymize users with a single button click:
    • Replace their username with a auto-generated new name
    • Replace their e-mail address with your current board address...

Read more about this resource...

I have literally no idea about what needs to be done to comply with the GDPR, but if you need any additional tools or functionality to make your life easier, let me know and I'll see what I can implement to help.

• Replace their e-mail address with your current board address...

Curious how this works with the unique email limitation within XenForo, seems like this could potentially cause issues with something that assumes all emails would be unique. Maybe an option to generate a more randomized value?

The auto-generated usernames or email addresses (and so on) shouldn't be that general, so that they don't take popular/normal names away.

So how do I utilise it, now its installed where do I configure and setup ?
Configuration options for the add-on are found in ACP -> Setup -> Options -> [KL] Admin Tools. Users can be anonymized exactly where they can be deleted as well: in the user edit menu via the action bar.
DJxUzOa.png

katsulynx updated [KL] Admin Tools with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 2

Changelog
Additions
  • The frontend style picker can now be sorted in the backend via the XenForo sort function. To do so, head to your styles list and click "sort" in the upper right corner.
  • You may now generate privacy reports for your users.
    • Privacy reports contain a list of all data that the user has published on your site.
    • Privacy reports currently support:

Read the rest of this update entry...

The privacy report tool is very cool. It would be nice if you could add it to the front end so that users can download a privacy report.

I've been getting nonstop errors ever since I installed the add-on. There are 4 pages of them so far.

Screenshot.webp

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given src/addons/KL/AdminTools/Pub/Controller/Misc.php:27
Generated by: Unknown account Apr 14, 2018 at 8:41 AM

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] uso...', 's...', 27, Array)
#1 src/addons/KL/AdminTools/Pub/Controller/Misc.php(27): usort(NULL, Object(Closure))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): KL\AdminTools\Pub\Controller\Misc->actionStyle(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Misc', 'Style', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(KL\AdminTools\Pub\Controller\Misc), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request State

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "/misc/style?redirect=%2Fmembers%2Fthumbscrew86.55%2Frecent-activity"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["redirect"] => string(40) "/members/thumbscrew86.55/recent-activity"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

Your users are switching styles quite often then, it seems. I can't really see why this would happen however. Build in a check to prevent it from happening is not so difficult, but I'd rather get down to the source of it. How many styles do you have? Do you have any other modification that touches them? Is your style picker empty when you open it?

Your users are switching styles quite often then, it seems. I can't really see why this would happen however. Build in a check to prevent it from happening is not so difficult, but I'd rather get down to the source of it. How many styles do you have? Do you have any other modification that touches them? Is your style picker empty when you open it?

That user hasn't been online since January 25th. I have 7 styles, but only one is visible.

Top Bottom