[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery

[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery 2.1.5

No permission to download
Hello,
facing this issue while selecting avatar :

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/e-smith/files/ibays/forumasus/:/usr/share/pear/:/bin/tar:/usr/bin/ffmpeg:/usr/bin/ffprobe) in src/addons/TFP/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 20

1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. tempnam() in src/addons/TFP/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 20
  3. TFP\AvatarGallery\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAvatar() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

My XF forum is accessible from: /forum rather than then the webroot. Might be the cause ?

EDIT : Solved by changing the tmp path in Account.php :

$tmp = tempnam('../../tmp', 'php');

Last edited:
Hello,
facing this issue while selecting avatar :

My XF forum is accessible from: /forum rather than then the webroot. Might be the cause ?

EDIT : Solved by changing the tmp path in Account.php :
I will release an update early this week that will work with safe_mode restrictions in place.

Sorry, I just really don't have time to manage this add-on right now, and I hate to leave everyone hanging waiting for updates to it.
Hello,

With @CRUEL-MODZ we are @XenSoluce . We would like to take over the maintenance of your add-on and continue to offer it for free, if you agree. (y)

Our site :

Regards, SyTry

That's fine with me. I hereby grant Xen-Soluce full and exclusive rights to use, modify, and redistribute this software package. The software MUST remain free to use and it must continue to have no visible branding when installed and activated in xenForo.

That's fine with me. I hereby grant Xen-Soluce full and exclusive rights to use, modify, and redistribute this software package. The software MUST remain free to use and it must continue to have no visible branding when installed and activated in xenForo.
Yes of course, as is currently the case the add-on remains free and without branding. Thank you ! (y)

Regards, SyTry

XenSoluce updated [Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery with a new update entry:

Update 2.0.0

Changed :
  • Add-on name & description.
Added :
  • Enable for registration page.
Removed :
  • N/A
Note :
  • If you are running XenForo 2.1+ and you have an older version of this add-on you must uninstall it to install this new version.
  • This version of the add-on requires version 2.1.0 Beta 1 and higher of XenForo.
If you have questions, ask me !

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom