Resource icon

Template Syntax 1.6.1b

No permission to download
Thanks for this really helpful addon!

It would be great if the text areas of the new Template Modifications of XenForo 1.2 would also get the new editor (Find and Replace area).

There is still a problem with the Addon Installer Add-On. Always if the Addon Installer is checking for updates it says that a Template Syntax update is available. Or is that a problem of the Addon Installer @Chris Deeming?

It seems that you (@Naatan) didn't update the xml file to 1.6.1b, so the Addon Installer see a new version

Last edited:
newbie question?

how does automaticaly clear emty lines work? do i have to take certain action to get this done?

I haven't tested it in 1.2.

It should be.

I'm still crossing my fingers that XenForo 1.3 might have something built in for better template editing for add-on developers and stylers.

Reactions: HWS
Update: I have officially taken over all of @Naatan add-ons. I will be updating them to Xenforo 2.x over the next couple of months and releasing beta versions. I have to do a specific add-on first for someone else before I can get to these but I will be updating them to 2.x.

Update: I have officially taken over all of @Naatan add-ons. I will be updating them to Xenforo 2.x over the next couple of months and releasing beta versions. I have to do a specific add-on first for someone else before I can get to these but I will be updating them to 2.x.
What about his private auction addon?

Top Bottom