Aside from providing Syntax highlighting it has the following features:
- Zen Code Completion
- Format code
- Emacs / VIM keymaps
- "Save Template" keybinding
- Maximized mode (fullscreen)
- TMS integration
- Ctrl-F / Cmd-F - Start searching
- Ctrl-G / Cmd-G - Find next
- Shift-Ctrl-G / Shift-Cmd-G - Find previous
- Shift-Ctrl-F / Cmd-Option-F - Replace
- Shift-Ctrl-R / Shift-Cmd-Option-F - Replace all
This addon is released under the MIT license, so you are free to modify it in any way you wish. If you do, please push your changes back to the github repo so everyone can benefit from it.
This addon can be installed using the Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming.