XF 1.2 Template changes not taking effect

MySiteGuy

Any changes I make to the forum_list template do not take effect. I'm trying to hide the members count. No matter what I do to the template... it simply doesn't show up. I've verified 100% I'm in the right template and style. Rebuilt the template cache as well. Is there a memory, database or filestore cache somewhere else I'm missing?

TIA

Any changes I make to the forum_list template do not take effect. I'm trying to hide the members count. No matter what I do to the template... it simply doesn't show up. I've verified 100% I'm in the right template and style. Rebuilt the template cache as well. Is there a memory, database or filestore cache somewhere else I'm missing?

TIA
Even more... are you using a caching mechanism and utilizing the xenForo feature to use it for your templates (Fetch public templates as files under the ACP -> Performance settings). If so, have you flushed the cache?

Removing member count from where? The sidebar? Do you have [bd] widget framework installed by chance? If so, it has it's own templates.

Narrowed it down to a bug in XF. We have memcache installed, and it's not properly invalidating the cache as dirty when it's changed. Turning off the cache or restarting memcache results in the template changes showing up - rebuilding the cache does not.

Top Bottom