Add-on TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid or Crowd-funded]

What is the total amount you are looking for?
About 700 for the initial couple of features including user group syncing. A few people have reached out to me so I've submitted a crowd-fund thing which is currently under review. Should be done by tomorrow. So yeah, if anyone wants to contribute they can do it through there and I'll set the timeframe to a month or two in advance so people have a bit of reassurance I haven't run away. :)

About 700 for the initial couple of features including user group syncing. A few people have reached out to me so I've submitted a crowd-fund thing which is currently under review. Should be done by tomorrow. So yeah, if anyone wants to contribute they can do it through there and I'll set the timeframe to a month or two in advance so people have a bit of reassurance I haven't run away. :)

Excellent :).

Let us know when the site is up.

When do you think you will have the First Beta build for testers?
No dates just yet but I'm progressing well. I'll probably start off letting backers see my development board and see how the add-on works against my TS3 server then move to a beta.

ok good to hear. We are about to start our Add Campaign soon, so this will be needed to keep people out of member only areas on TS.

Thank you for contributing, appreciate it. :D

I'll be contributing within the week.

What happens if you don't reach your goal, will development stop?

What are your goals for supporting this addon in the future?

Last TS intergration addon went unsupported and it just stopped working correctly with updating xF, never realized how important such a feature would be for our community. Need to make sure that round two will not be a waste of our time.

I'll be contributing within the week.
Sounds good, thank you. :)
What happens if you don't reach your goal, will development stop?
Not sure yet. Will probably just work on it as a side-project in my free time.
What are your goals for supporting this addon in the future?
Once I get the first version out with the initial syncing stuff down and the server viewer, I have plans for widgets, management and information from the ACP and then anything else people request / I need.
Last TS intergration addon went unsupported and it just stopped working correctly with updating xF, never realized how important such a feature would be for our community. Need to make sure that round two will not be a waste of our time.
I don't foresee myself abandoning the add-on or any of my other add-ons. I use my creations myself personally too and I understand the frustrations of unsupported add-ons.

Hey @NixFifty any info or updates? Been almost 3 weeks Sir.
Oops, sorry. Meant to reply to this thread when you first posted. I've made some good progress and everything is slowly coming together. Haven't really had time recently due to a couple of personal things that came up. At the moment, my main focus is on XenTrader. Then it's this. I should have more time in the coming weeks to work on this more though. Sorry for the slow progress, will be worth it though. :D

Sorry for the radio silence with this. It's coming along pretty nice. Been busy with some commitments so haven't had as much time as I'd liked to put in to this but I should have something for you guys to use very soon. Thanks for your patience!

Top Bottom