Add-on TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid or Crowd-funded]

Yea was curious on that. If that could kill a bunch of the Work if you could pick up were that one left off? Let me know soon as you're ready. This is a big Mod I want on our site.
I could definitely ask him but I'm not sure if he'd be okay with that. I'll check anyway though.

I could definitely ask him but I'm not sure if he'd be okay with that. I'll check anyway though.
But Why he not. I mean you can finish his work :) and you can eventually set his name as a memorial. I hope he will do it . Because it's for all gaming communitys how need a ts add-on.

Yea was curious on that. If that could kill a bunch of the Work if you could pick up were that one left off? Let me know soon as you're ready. This is a big Mod I want on our site.

Me To

we are a (little) big Community :)

@Daphonic nice gaming website :)
I've left him a message asking if he'd be okay with it. I'll give it a few days, if not I'll just carry on with what I had planned initially.

Since 2000 i use teamspeak . I have test ventrilo ...but i didn't like it . Ts3 is very gread . I think it's a matter of opinion:)

Curious if you've heard back yet @NixFifty Would like to get this underway soon.

TS is so 10 years ago.. Make this for Vent :)

I'm not sure if Vent's gotten an update in years... if so maybe bug fixed. Team Speak 3's new Opis codex is amazing. Also with Large Community's the different Rules you can put on Ranks is top notch. Vent is really good for 20 people or less, but that's just me.

Curious if you've heard back yet @NixFifty Would like to get this underway soon.

I'm not sure if Vent's gotten an update in years... if so maybe bug fixed. Team Speak 3's new Opis codex is amazing. Also with Large Community's the different Rules you can put on Ranks is top notch. Vent is really good for 20 people or less, but that's just me.

I love Vent.. Works great for us. At night we normally have our core Mythic raid team, some guildies doing heroic dungeons together.. Some arena groups and just some casuals shooting the bs.. normally about 60 or so on it peak times.. Never any lag. Been years since I used TS, so sounds like it improved.. We tried Mumble but that lasted about an hour LOL.

He said he'd send me a work-in-progress version of his to work on but I'm still waiting on that. He gave me the all clear to work off of his code which I've started. So yeah, no point setting up a crowdfund page but if people still want to contribute, they can contact me privately. :)

Id be curious if you can get the basic Code working 100% just basic User Group tied to a Server Group and put it up for a price tag and guarantee you will keep improving. :) I have no qualms about about donating some extra to make sure you get all the little extras.

Any idea on ETA on when you might have a beta release or anything?

I love Vent.. Works great for us. At night we normally have our core Mythic raid team, some guildies doing heroic dungeons together.. Some arena groups and just some casuals shooting the bs.. normally about 60 or so on it peak times.. Never any lag. Been years since I used TS, so sounds like it improved.. We tried Mumble but that lasted about an hour LOL.

I hated TeamSpeak 1 and 2. We used both Mumble and Vent, but when you get 100+ people on a server they bog down fast. TeamSpeak 3 has been a dream.

Id be curious if you can get the basic Code working 100% just basic User Group tied to a Server Group and put it up for a price tag and guarantee you will keep improving. :) I have no qualms about about donating some extra to make sure you get all the little extras.

Any idea on ETA on when you might have a beta release or anything?
Not going to give ETAs since I don't want to tie myself down to a specific date. I have a fair bit of code rewritten though so it's coming along nicely. I'm not sure how many people would pay for a half-baked product but we shall see when we get there. Once I get more done, I can reach out to you and let you take a glimpse. :)

Top Bottom