1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Teamspeak 3 Installation with License & Startscript

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by BamBam, May 28, 2014.

1. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

Hey Mates,

I am looking for someone who can install a Teamspeak 3 on my VPS. I have a License for 512 Slots, so this must be install as well. And i want a Startscript, so when the VPS gets a reboot, the Teamspeak get started too. Please only Trusted People, and Users who have Experience with Teamspeak Installation.

I can pay 20-25€ for this Work.

Please dont send me a PM, write here in the Thread. I will contact you soon. :):):)
  2. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

So, Slavik installed Teamspeak for me. My License is expired, so i have requested a new one, this take some Days.

The Proplem now: The Teamspeak wont start with the VPS on reboot. I have to start it manual. Is there a Teamspeak Pro who could take a look?
  3. Clay Culver

Clay Culver Member

BamBam likes this.
  4. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

@Slavik is busy with a big Forum i think, so i wont ask him to help me with this Script. I have to find another Person. :coffee:
  5. Clay Culver

Clay Culver Member

If it hadn't been so long since I have used Linux I would be happy to help. Good luck in finding someone, you could try the teamspeak forums for help also.
  6. BamBam

BamBam Active Member

Yo, this can be closed. Thank you very much for your Help, @all :)