TapaTalk sigs?

Adam Howard

My question to a member... why do you keep adding that at the end of your post?

Their reply....

It's my signature on tapatalk. It's a fish.

<?{

.... When did TapaTalk start adding such signatures? And if this is true, how does one disable them (because it looks like code to me)?

It is just as it appears, a bit like simple ascii art.

Tapatalk sigs can be disabled in the Tapatalk forum owner area under "Advanced". I've always disabled this as I hate the default "Posted from my phone model using Tapatalk" default sigs.

It is just as it appears, a bit like simple ascii art.

Tapatalk sigs can be disabled in the Tapatalk forum owner area under "Advanced". I've always disabled this as I hate the default "Posted from my phone model using Tapatalk" default sigs.
Thanks for the info :)

It's a time to abandon this crappy software called TapaTalk.
With the built in responsive design, Tapatalk is useless. Yes, your few members who use it would cry for a week or so, but it would be better for you and them in the long run without it.
It breaks twice a week, updates are slow, and overall it sucks.

It's a time to abandon this crappy software called TapaTalk.
With the built in responsive design, Tapatalk is useless. Yes, your few members who use it would cry for a week or so, but it would be better for you and them in the long run without it.
It breaks twice a week, updates are slow, and overall it sucks.
I have few members who belong to another site. When they stop using TapaTalk, they didn't just cry about it, they left.... Which works fine for me as now I'm their "home site".

Yes, some people really are that picky on how they access a forum. And for that type of individual no TapaTalk means you don't exist.

I have few members who belong to another site. When they stop using TapaTalk, they didn't just cry about it, they left.... Which works fine for me as now I'm their "home site".

Yes, some people really are that picky on how they access a forum. And for that type of individual no TapaTalk means you don't exist.

Tapatalk stripping my ads is getting close to putting my sites out of business. My hope is xenforo will have a mobile style that allows for the inclusion of adsene mobile ads.

Tapatalk stripping my ads is getting close to putting my sites out of business. My hope is xenforo will have a mobile style that allows for the inclusion of adsene mobile ads.
XenForo's style is mobile friendly. This is a responsive style that is design to work on both desktop, tablets, and mobile phones.

Go ahead and re-size your browser or change your screen resolution and you will notice that the style conforms to fit your browser (big or small).

There is no reason for them to have an independent mobile style, but this style is the mobile style (its mobile friendly).

Without a dedicated app some mobile users have no way of uploading images. iOS < 6 doesn't allow it, not sure about Android, but a lot of mobile browsers don't support uploads.

Top Bottom