Tapatalk Forum App for xenForo - iOS / Android / Windows Phone Mobile App [Deleted]

Good to see that they're finally updating the Android version, especially since Android has over 50% usage rate. :whistle:

View attachment 26760
"Finally" when it looks like they've done a major overhaul of the app.

It looks more like Tapatalk has put a lot of resources into polishing up their app, and making it worth more than what you pay for it.

I was invited to beta test the 2.0 version of Android app version.
Conversation works
UI is much better.
Moderation is better.

Few minor bugs to be fixed. Custom bbcode does not work (I wonder if it is ever resolved).
Glad to see someone actually SEE the update. I have been hearing "soon" since Nov/Dec and I am getting kinda tired of the android users bugging me about it.

I think i read other people where having this issue but I cannot see forum icons???

Any ideas? Site is "MMA Zone Australia' if you search in tapatalk, open to public

Members can upload images to other forums but, not mine. Using Tapatalk..

I check the setting in Tapatalk Options and Max image Upload Number is set to 10, and they can't upload.. Do I have to change it somewhere else?

Just noticed that the error_log in my mobiquo directory is full of errors

using:
version = xf10_1.1.3

Code:
# grep "Undefined index: thread_is_watched" error_log | wc -l

Code:
[15-Mar-2012 12:18:27 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: thread_is_watched in /home/z22se/public_html/forum/mobiquo/include/get_unread_topic.php on line 81
[15-Mar-2012 12:18:27 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: thread_is_watched in /home/z22se/public_html/forum/mobiquo/include/get_unread_topic.php on line 81

It seems like the conversations don't seem to be working with our board, as well as another board. Any reason why?

Plugin is updated to 1.1.4.

Tapatalk 2 for Android will be officially released next week with full conversation support and notification support.
I've noticed that somebody's been posting on my forum with this sig.
Code:
Sent from my DROID X using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

However on the Tapatalk.com edit page I have Disable Tapatalk Signature checked.

Also how does one get this TapaTalk 2 Beta?

Tapatalk 2 for Android will be officially released next week with full conversation support and notification support.

1.1.3 is still showing as the version available for download here in the resource center...

If your forum is registered in their system, you should get an email when they upgrade to 1.1.4 with direct link to download it.

We are doing final testing of the new Android app with Conversation support - stay tuned. :)

I find it quite unnacceptable that this feature has still not been implemented, despite a release since your comment.
This is a very basic requirement.

Please can you give me a release date of this feature so I can notify our very disappointed members and your paying customers. What a huge let down.

The beta is now at beta 6 and I believe Tapatalk 2.0 will be released soon.
I use Android client and have notification on. Do we need any server set up to get push notification working?

As I said, this isn't quite true or the 6th beta would at least show signs of that. Still no notifications coming through for new replies to watched threads or conversations.... but at least you can get to the inbox. Not much help if you don't get notifications though is it.

Notifications are now working, just quite a bit delayed. The like feature is almost invisible and is buried in a context menu you can only get to by pressing on a post... this is bad usability design imo.

I wish the apps supported 'alerts' since they are integral to xenforo.

As I said, this isn't quite true or the 6th beta would at least show signs of that. Still no notifications coming through for new replies to watched threads or conversations.... but at least you can get to the inbox. Not much help if you don't get notifications though is it.

Notifications are now working, just quite a bit delayed. The like feature is almost invisible and is buried in a context menu you can only get to by pressing on a post... this is bad usability design imo.

I wish the apps supported 'alerts' since they are integral to xenforo.

There is only one tap away to Like a most. Unless you want us to put a Like button on each post on the screen I think this is already the easiest way to Like a post?

Top Bottom