Talk me into it

Kim

Well go on then.. talk me into something.

sorry mods.. just had to do it with the "talk me out of it" thread :p

Iron my shirt! - runs screaming .....

diepig.gif

I can't think of anything to talk you into. Anyway, I suspect you're currently busy throwing an iron at someone.

We could go iron shopping... I seem to have lost mine! Then again, ironing lol I guess I do own an iron somewhere ;)

Let's go and have a drink and a chat instead....
girlchat.gif
girlchat.gif

LOL that image was actually the inspiration for this smilie I made many years ago ....

diepig.gif

I have to confess that I posted that image, because I was too lazy at the time to type what I had intended :oops:, which is:

A passenger plane runs into a terrible storm. The plane gets pounded on by rain, hail, wind, and lightning. The passengers are screaming. They are certain the plane is going to crash and they are all going to die. At the height of the storm, a young woman jumps up and exclaims, 'I can't take this anymore! I can't just sit here and die like an animal, strapped into a chair! If I am going to die, let me die feeling like a woman! Is there anyone here who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?'

She sees a hand raise in the back and a handsome, tall and muscular man smiles and starts to walk up to her seat. As he approaches her, he takes off his shirt. She sees his huge muscles even in the poor lightning of the plane.

He stands in front of her, shirt in hand, and says to her, 'I can make you feel like a woman before you die. Are you interested?'

She eagerly nods her head. 'Yes!'

And the man hands her his shirt and says, 'Here. Iron my shirt.'

*runs even faster than before*

We could go iron shopping... I seem to have lost mine! Then again, ironing lol I guess I do own an iron somewhere ;)

Let's go and have a drink and a chat instead....
girlchat.gif
girlchat.gif

I think if it's all that important to someone to be neatly pressed, there's always the drycleaners. :D

Anybody else have a headache from overdosing on XenForo? Posting, customizing a board, posting some more, fiddling with the board style some more.... I'm going to have to pry myself off the laptop today and get reacquainted with the three-dimensional world.

Top Bottom