TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

The phrase is dark_posted_new_thread_in_x_x
I am not sure if you've seen the picture and read my post properly. There must be 2 different phrases. One of them (the one you mentioned) is translated and the other one I asked you is not present in the .XML file, so I am not able to translate it. Can you please add that phrase to the next release?

@Luke Foreman this is a bug I posted above. If users language is english, then in shoutbox a message "posted a new thread in" will appear for all users in english and it doesn't matter what language they are using. Even if member is using german or spanish, he will still see the phrase "posted a new thread in" in english and not in a translated phrase in his language. And it works vice versa too. If I use english and that user is using portuguese, the info message about new thread in shoutbox will appear in portuguese.

I hope you can fix this bug soon or at least give me an advice how to fix this until you release a new version of TaigaChat.

There were made quite a few suggestions here, when do you plan to implement some of them?

@Luke Foreman this is a bug I posted above. If users language is english, then in shoutbox a message "posted a new thread in" will appear for all users in english and it doesn't matter what language they are using. Even if member is using german or spanish, he will still see the phrase "posted a new thread in" in english and not in a translated phrase in his language. And it works vice versa too. If I use english and that user is using portuguese, the info message about new thread in shoutbox will appear in portuguese.

I hope you can fix this bug soon or at least give me an advice how to fix this until you release a new version of TaigaChat.

There were made quite a few suggestions here, when do you plan to implement some of them?

Ah you are running multiple languages at once? You need to disable speed mode for those translations to work correctly

I want to add this to the submenu on the shoutbox page... where do I paste it in templates?
Code:
<xen:include template="unread_posts_count" />

This is from Chris Deemings unread post add on.

Hi guys,

Really great add on this.

Any chance in the future of an option for users to enable / disable a sound alert on the front end?

I have a shout box that's used infrequently but when it is, sometimes messages are going ignored for a few hours as it's not immediately obvious if members are busy with other things on there computer.

Would be great to have some kind of small configurable sound play and of course the ability for users to disable in case the box becomes busier and they don't want to be disrupted.

Keen to hear thoughts?

Ross

@Luke Foreman that didn't help... Nothing changed.

My mistake, I forgot the thread notification text is stored post-translation in the database. Unfortunately there is no easy fix for this.

I would recommend translating the phrase into your forum's main language only for consistency.

I want to add this to the submenu on the shoutbox page... where do I paste it in templates?
Code:
<xen:include template="unread_posts_count" />

This is from Chris Deemings unread post add on.

The shoutbox page template is dark_taigachat_full

Any solution to this problem?

Seems this issue was overlooked, I have noted to fix it in the next version

This mod still needs an easy way to hide the staff list on the full chat page... its very easy, just make an option for it... then after you fetch the onlineUsers in actionIndex, add this:

Code:
if (!$option)
{
    foreach ($onlineUsers['records'] AS &$user)
    {
        $user['is_staff'] = false;
    }
}

maybe this has been mentioned before in the 55 pages of discussion here, but I cant find any FAQ so I'll ask again:

Why does it show normal users (not staff members) on the "Members in chat" sidebar, although the users cant access the chat??

Hi @Luke Foreman for some reason when i enable taigachat widget on the sidebar, my sidebar goes all crazy with the messages in the chat popping out of its container and the thumbnails becoming bigger etc. Could you please have a look?

maybe this has been mentioned before in the 55 pages of discussion here, but I cant find any FAQ so I'll ask again:

Why does it show normal users (not staff members) on the "Members in chat" sidebar, although the users cant access the chat??

There are a few places where activity is updated without a permission check first (usually out of necessity) - it's nothing to worry about

Hi @Luke Foreman for some reason when i enable taigachat widget on the sidebar, my sidebar goes all crazy with the messages in the chat popping out of its container and the thumbnails becoming bigger etc. Could you please have a look?

Are you definitely using the 'TaigaChat' widget and not the 'TaigaChatAlt' widget?

Does it happen on the XF default theme?

Where in there would I paste this to get it in the submenu after Full View and Pop Up?

Actually then you are wanting template dark_taigachat_links, and you would paste the code before </ul>

It would be very nice if you would add a feature to unban users that were banned in the chat to.Even a ban list to for the staff to access easy.

Top Bottom