Fixed  Tabs Display Incorrectly in Safari

Correct! I myself don't have this problem with safari.
Running it on windows 7 1600x900

However one my users reports the same issue
windows vista 32 bit 1680x1050
hope this helps

I have the same issue when I run it on my iMac. Can't remember if I get it when I'm on Windows 7 using Safari though... will have to double check tomorrow when I'm back on Windows!!

I'm afraid that for a browser with such a relatively small user base, we can only support the newest stable version. As people have noted, it works fine in Safari 5.0.2.

However, as this issue affects the iPhone too, we are looking to see if there is a resolution, although my intention had been to reserve a fix for the mobile skin.

I know you waited until I did the import on wetalknation.net that took me 5+ hours .. before announcing beta 2, ... didn't ya! ;)

Beta 2 is a few days away yet, Floris :)

What will roll out later today is a bunch of fixes and tweaks, not beta 2 itself.
I'm assuming it's standard practice for us consumers to see a list of bug fixes in Beta 2 when we download it?

It's unlikely we'll list every fix between beta releases. There are often hundreds of changes to note. It's a different matter when going between stable versions.

I am on the Mac that I had the problem with, and it seems to be working just fine now, so hopefully that's it sorted!! Looks oh so much better now!!

Top Bottom