[tabs] bbcode

[tabs] bbcode 1.1.0

No permission to download
Ever since I added back this addon, I've been getting random points where I visit public pages and receive an error where I don't have the permissions to view the content. Usually a refresh resolves this, but anyway this could be caused by your addon?

Ever since I added back this addon, I've been getting random points where I visit public pages and receive an error where I don't have the permissions to view the content. Usually a refresh resolves this, but anyway this could be caused by your addon?
Unlikely, really, it does not check for permissions. Do you have an example page?

I've gone through and this is the only addon that has been on when this problem occurred.
I cannot reproduce this in my site, and you are the only person that has so far reported this product. I don't discard the add-on, but unless you have local changes, it has to be a conflict with something else.

There is nothing I can do to the add-on itself to fix your situation, you need someone to debug the root cause of the issue.

I cannot reproduce this in my site, and you are the only person that has so far reported this product. I don't discard the add-on, but unless you have local changes, it has to be a conflict with something else.

There is nothing I can do to the add-on itself to fix your situation, you need someone to debug the root cause of the issue.

Alright, I'll try a fresh install of it. Perhaps that will help the issue.

is it possible to make it works with RM ?!
As we were discussing:

The add-on does work in the RM.

But you are right. The Media tag within a [tab] tag does break it.

But that's true of posts too.

(@Mike feel free to delete those off topic posts from the HYS thread, I hadn't actually realised what thread I was in!)

As we were discussing:

The add-on does work in the RM.

But you are right. The Media tag within a [tab] tag does break it.

But that's true of posts too.

(@Mike feel free to delete those off topic posts from the HYS thread, I hadn't actually realised what thread I was in!)

hmmm ya i didnt use it for text
as my RM just for Videos ^_^

There's a few gallery add-ons out there that might be more useful for videos than the RM. :sneaky:

There's a few gallery add-ons out there that might be more useful for videos than the RM. :sneaky:
RM cheaper :p + i already work with and make more than 680 resource so its hard for me now to move on another add-on
and i didnt see any add-on for videos do what i want :| same as RM its right take me around 3h to do some editing to the translating and deleting codes in RM but its worth ^_^ hhhh i just need Category Icon For RM to make it Perfect :p

I can't seem to get this to work on my site. Running xf 1.2.4 I follow the instructions in the README.txt and when I use it it just shows the bbcode.
Any ideas?

Top Bottom