[tabs] bbcode

[tabs] bbcode 1.1.0

No permission to download
When I tried to put YouTube videos inside the tabs earlier, it didn't work. Is it possible to put media in the tabs?

Urgent please, I uninstalled your help and support my site indefinitely...
It was planted in the reconstruction of templates.

But, I have:

1jfiu

No working ?
Addon not compatible with : ParseHTML ?

Half of the fun using add-ons is changing them just a tad to sort of make them your own... as far as what you use them for.

A suggestion for a future update: Allow us to select a tab to be shown over another first.

Why? We like to use our descriptions for a blurb about the summary of a resource/site in our resource/directory area. So having the first tab be a blurb/summary and the second tab being the real content to be read would be useful.

Hi,

I was planning on developing a modification for your addon, that would give a popup when using the tabs bbcode using the BBCode Manager and TinyMCE Fix provided by cclaerhout.

I was hoping you would not have any issues, acknowledgement to your work will be provided.

Thank You,
Mohit

A suggestion for a future update: Allow us to select a tab to be shown over another first.

Why? We like to use our descriptions for a blurb about the summary of a resource/site in our resource/directory area. So having the first tab be a blurb/summary and the second tab being the real content to be read would be useful.

Just change the order of the tabs?

Will you be updating this addon to work with any other future version of xF that may come out soon?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/lawsuits-over-next.45107/

Want to make sure we can all enjoy this amazing addon with 1.2.
I wouldn't expect it to break :) But then again the XenForo guys may decide to use a mass-refactoring of code.
When time comes, I'll see what I can do. I am using it myself, so I am personally invested on keeping it working. In the event that I am not around, anybody else please feel free to take my code, modify it and re-release it. Consider it free code.

About 1.2

I have NOT tested 1.2 yet, but just by reading the update list, I am expecting things to break.
Please do not rush to update to 1.2 if this add-on is vital to you and you cannot afford to disable it.

I will be providing an update as soon as I can, but this is not the only add-on that I have. There is no ETA, but expect weeks, not days.

Please do not report bugs with 1.2 at this time, since that is not helpful, after I provide a version compatible with 1.2 I will be getting bug reports for anything that I missed.

About 1.2

I have NOT tested 1.2 yet, but just by reading the update list, I am expecting things to break.
Please do not rush to update to 1.2 if this add-on is vital to you and you cannot afford to disable it.

I will be providing an update as soon as I can, but this is not the only add-on that I have. There is no ETA, but expect weeks, not days.

Please do not report bugs with 1.2 at this time, since that is not helpful, after I provide a version compatible with 1.2 I will be getting bug reports for anything that I missed.

If it helps, it seems to be working just fine on our 1.2 development environment.

Top Bottom